Suldaanka

Hirsi 's memoir causes lots of brouhaha

galbeedi   

It is really useful  for the next leaders and their aides to read this book. There have been many leaders and other than late president C/laahi Yusuf non of them wrote a book about their administration.

Hirsi Gaab has a ton of information because he was literally running the government as the acting president. Many of us had written as early as 2014 about the incapacity of Ahmed Siilaanyo to remember things. In fact, a friend who met Ahmed Siilaanyo in DEcember 2010 told me  that there was something wrong.

Finally, our esteemed chief of staff Hirsi Ali Hassan has told the incapacity of Siilaanyo to run the government as early as one month after he was sworn in as president of Somaliland.. According to some excerpts of the book from Borama news , Hirsi wrote in page 181:

" Some political events are more difficult than one another, in the early morning of August 30, 2010, the wife of president Ahmed Siilaanyo called , and I sensed sadness in her voice. She told me that there is some new development and I should be here as soon as possible. I reached the house of the president while feeling sadness , and the first lady met me and told me that last nigh  there was some development in which the president wanted to resign from the office. While we were disucsing the issue, minister Mohamuud hashi also arrived at the house after he has been informed by the lady. After some discussions , we found out that the main reason of his resignation was that he worried of losing his memory or his capacity to remember things was diminishing. Finally, at the end , he rescinded from  his resignation after the family consulted and agreed to stay."

he continued:

" After he emerged from the family meeting, I sat down with him and felt  his worries about his responsibilities and the feeling of his disease .Personally, while working with him , I felt that his  ability to memorize things were dimishing , especially when there was worries and stress in the job"

We have to read and wait how others,  especially Mohamuud Hashi tells his part. I heard that at the end Hersi clashed with the family and threatened to spill where the skeletons were buried ,but at the end he left and took a third of the cabinet.

I also like the title of the book , " From rural to the palace" which despite all the talk of clan and other useless issues,  showed how a boy from the rural hinterland made himself and became the defecto ruler of Somaliland.

Good job Mr. Hersi, definitely we should learn few things from you book. 

Nin Gaaban ka cabso.

Is it available in Amazon?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

Nin Gaaban ka cabso.

Apparently some of history's bad-ass were short. Including Fircoon himself and Gengis Khan. That comments rings some truth. 

With Hirsi' book, I think it is locally available in Hargeisa only at the moment. The Print company is local. 

This book has thrown a lot of people side ways. I haven't read it but a lot of people are saying that this book contains honest recounts. He himself wasn't affraid to list all the things that went wrong and he did wrong. Which is Kudos. 

Xirsi needs to be arrested for his mismanagments and breaking  so many laws. This is just to get attention.  Xirsi was made by mujahid axmed siilaanyo he brouht him there.

Nothing burger, it has been widely known SIlaayo was  suffering late stage of dementia, shortly after taking office,, Meesha Mafia ku shaqeeysan jirtey, I have seen a witness who told he could NOT even recognise, most of the cabinet.

On  Saylici, Waa ayo ninkan gaaban oo cas oo ina la socdaa,  baa wax inaga siisaan, oo suryaysaan dhowr cisho inagu wareegayee!

Tallaabo   
1 hour ago, cadnaan1 said:

This is an intellectual property belonging to a Muslim man who gave you no permission to take what belongs to him for free or give it to others. What you have done is theft and is forbidden by Allah. Yesterday I remember you calling Shiica Muslims gaalo but today here you are thieving!!! I guess Oodweyne was correct in his description of you. 

• Like 1

cadnaan1   
6 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

This is an intellectual property belonging to a Muslim man who gave you no permission to take what belongs to him for free or give it to others. What you have done is theft and is forbidden by Allah. Yesterday I remember you calling Shiica Muslims gaalo but today here you are thieving!!! I guess Oodweyne was correct in his description of you. 

Waraa malaayacni this thing is available on Google, all I did was googled whoever posted on Google is for sure another qaldaan wareersan nothing to do with me.

Holac   

Tallaabo, who do you think posted this book online? It is highly possible Hersi himself posted it probably because hei is not trying to make money from this book. He just wants to get the message out.