Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The Apprentice UK

N.O.R.F   

I have been catching up on the best show on TV. Completely missed Series 2 but Series 3 is very entertaining. I have also managed to stay with Series 4 so far. All via youtube :cool:

The Apprentice UK

Nephissa   

^ Good to see you again.

We had celebrity apprentice not long ago. A british dude won despite being a conceited twat. Why do shows as great as this have to make a brit version aswell, horta?

Thierry.   

By far my favourite tv show, Sir Alan S is a character some of the comments he comes up with gives me stitches. :D

The funny thing is for the last three series Muslims on the show have been the best entertainment. Tre Azam is the man.

Norf watch series 2 and the Blagging Bengali Saeed

N.O.R.F   

^^I have been trying to get it on youtube saxib. Tre is the man LoL. Take no prisoners attitude.

Sir Alan is a proper Londoner with the key to the city it seems.

The current Series will be won by one of the three 'commoners' for want of a better word. The lad from up north, the former army man and the cockney lad. The posh lot are doing my head!

Fabregas   

I caught a bit of the last episode, when they were in the restrant.........neway, they must have ran out of ingredients for pizza or something.........and this clever guy comes up with the marvellous idea of cutting the whole Pizza in half and sharing it between the customers.......So he takes a half pizza slices to the guy...... and the customer is like: " what's wrong with this Pizza....I ordered".

He replies, " There wasn't nuff 2 go round, so I......". Funny Folks, Walahi!

Ok guys wallahi i am not kidding you we are playing this game at work, it's fun but it is also serious because the GM have to pick the weak team for that week and you don't want be in his office, also the winning team will decide what the punishment is for the weak team.

Anyways i am the project manager this week so if you guys any suggestion i will appreciate it.

My job have something to do about improving customer service (it's a lot of kissing ***)and go beyond so they are completley satisfied.

I don't want to make this thread about me but i will appreciate your inputs and your expeirences.

N.O.R.F   

You guys play this in the office?

If I was you I would ask the customers what they want improving, what YOU think needs improving then take it from there. Better communication tools yada yada yada.

I would walk The Apprentice :cool:

Yes we just started like two wks ago and it's getting dirty..

we are doing that talking to the customers and asking those kind of Qs but we are taling something new, "outside of the box" sort of things..