Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

folks describe your perfect honeymoon.

so people we all talked about what makes you tick, what profiles you'll use to decide your partner etc,marriage, but there seems to be a lack of infor regarding honeymoons

so c'mon what's your perfect honeymoon then.J/baro

you seem to be gung ho for marriage go for it the floor is yours.Then comes Wiilo,Raula,Simply the best,nationalist,horn,and the rest can't mention all you one at a time.Remember start from the top where you'll like to go,things you'll like to see,sourveniors you'll like to pick up,weather that you enjoy,culture that you'll like to see.you get the picture

Ohhhhhhhhh thankssssssssss ,,, sure this is my floor ,,,, should i write in somali ?? i like to use our language while discussing such topic ,,,

am i allowed ?? :D:D

dawoco   

Are you kidding me?! just when i thought i had witnessed everything on sol comes a thread directed at particular nomads.... :confused:

Are you kidding me?! just when i thought i had witnessed everything on sol comes a thread directed at particular nomads

oooh feeling left out.You can join too dawoco.Please feel free to tell us about your perfect honeymoon

dawoco   

It’s all sour canab huh bro :D I humbly thank u for including me, though it was an unnecessary gesture ;)

Honeymoon iyo diamond ring iyo shuqul gaaleedkaas la iguma soo barbaarin, nin waxaas ka dambeeyo neh waa la iska ilaaliyaa oo ragi la yaqaanay intii ka haray midkood ee gabdhaha sida aniga camal reer baadiyaha ah ku duceeystaan...

Having said that, modern minded brothers who are sophisticated and who enjoy the trimmings minus the crystal glass Champaign are something of a novelty, so I am sure I will enjoy reading about the views of others when it comes to holidaying and beach trotting like the average western couple smile.gif . There u have my simple opinion, make of it what u like.

Oh swiftly progress moves, and how misinterpreted it is...

Sorry to disrupt your soiree bro, do continue smile.gif

well dawoco i guess what will apeal to you is qub qac aroos qararararararaac cunug,labo halaad,toban rati,100 ari ah iyo toban caruur ah.so basically a lot of nightshift ;) ;)hmmmmmm

i see interesting good to know

^^jigijigi yalam for nationalist :D:D

Describe your perfect honeymoon?

my perfect honeymoon would be in my new house on my new bed doing the DeeD :D:D what's perfect then that huh

asxantu

raula   

why is RAULA's name here icon_razz.gif

well mine would be to ZANZIBAR :D the aqua green waters, the white sandy beaches, the culture & lifestyle (muslim), the swahili lingo, and OFCOURSE THE WORLD FAMOUS MELODIOUS TAARAB music-oh wat a fantasy-all along the shores of East Africa :D

Insha-allah I will definately pick up some KANGA/LESO/SHUKA/BUIBUI...salaala..I can't even count wat I will pick up. And ofcourse I want to learn how to play the "ZEZE"..that guitar zanzibaris use...and ofcourse I will buy so many tapes/cds from legends such as....ZEIN, MILA na UTAMADUNI, Leo band, etc. :D;)

***now wat I will do there personally is my secret orgilaqe ;):D

Wiilo   

Since I like/love to write our language then English I wanna know if iam allowed to write Somali to answer this Q :D

Go figure:..................

juba   

^^^ Why are you guys acting bashful when you always write in somali anyway?? What makes you think you can't write in somali here when you do everywhere else?? :confused: no prob wid me feel free smile.gif

dont yall need to have significant other! before day dreaming!! :confused:

mine was short, 5 days in vegas!! (my wife took 2 days getting pretty... someone should have told her that when the lights are low, no body cares..lol) its really good! if u get the chance, think about las vegas!

Wiilo   

Originally posted by juba:

^^^ Why are you guys acting bashful when you always write in somali anyway?? What makes you think you can't write in somali here when you do everywhere else?? :confused: no prob wid me feel free
smile.gif

Why is it your business anyways :confused: I can write in Somali and in English (Alhamdullaah)And that is exactly what I gonna do :D Don't think u can do anyway about it :D

Go figure:...................