Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

MARC SMITH ***Why I youtube?***

NGONGE   

^^ You're not bickbiting. He can still read the site and if there is something you'll say that he wont like, he can always make a video about it. So, come on, why are you happy that he is banned? :D

nuune   

Aaliyah, am waitin dear, just spill out, it is not BIG deal :D

whether u hate him or like him is not da issue!

Aaliyyah   

Who is talking about hate? ...hate is a strong word walaal. I do not hate anyone, merely i cant tolerate certain ppl and he was one of them. I am glad he was banned...

now stop fishing for why...cuz i have no intention of talking about it.

now you two need to find something else to entertain yourself with icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

I know why Aaliyah did not like him. The guy had some crazy views about displacing people from LA. icon_razz.gif I mean what was all that about. :D

ElPunto   

Gosh - it's so easy to wind up Ibti! It's comical. icon_razz.gif

I'm truly saddened that Marcus has been banned. At least he posted topics that got a conversation going. It seems that the trolls have taken over the site lately. Nary a decent conversation around.

peasant   

What amazes me the most about that dude is, the fact that he claimed he used run a sizable organization but surprisingly could not stay above the fray for a month. I would say bring him back as long he is going to abide the golden rules.