Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

MARC SMITH ***Why I youtube?***

LOL@NG and Ibti trying to turn the tables.. its not gonna work, this is the Ibti and Marx show :D

I'm not friends or know Marx, although it wouldnt matter if I was, because I'm not condescending about his vids and him.

p.s. Those are FACTS Ibti. You can argue the extent you do them, but you do icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^What you term as FACTs serenity, are not. In fact, I would go as far as saying two of them are damn lies! icon_razz.gif but I don't see the point of making hot air about hearsay.

Ngonge: You mean you are a liar? making up stories. Even worse. Indeed Ibti will always be Ibti. icon_razz.gif

Oz, so you think he should have his visa granted because he made odd combinations?

P.s. Did any of you three bother to watch the clip hoorta??.. I thought not!

Oz   

I did not. I think his threads were more of stuff and nonsense sort of but I still valued that brother.

I havent, because I dont have a head-set at work, and I'm not a Marcus fan like you! :D . Anyway, since you've probably seen the clip a few times, do tell us bal... why does Marcus youtube? (other than probably loving lookin at himself and listening to his own voice - please tell me he didnt mention those though!)

p.s this denial thing is so old, so high school, and so Somali :rolleyes: . Didnt take you for any of those Ibti :D

Ibtisam   

^^I did not take you as a promoter of maalayacin, beeri buu aag marey kinda talk either. :rolleyes:

I'm sure when you get home, you will run to your computer to see. :D

Lool @ lookin at himself and listening to his own voice. lol :D

NGONGE   

Two minutes that felt like two hours. Still, after all that I don't really know why he does it. As ever, stuff and nonsense.

(but he's looking healthy).

Ibtisam   

^^^Anyone who can read Somali WELL, can also read my "Somali".

Well if it is so maala yacni, stop posting on it more than you've posted on SOL all year. icon_razz.gif

peasant   

He is looking healthy kulaha...Waraa NGONGE you are weird wallahi but a in a funny sense though. You made the guy look, as if a tumor was going to grow on his neck the minute he was banned from SOL..

(but he's looking healthy).

Ngonge, ngonge, ngonge. What can I say about you that you already didn't know about yourself? Oh yea, stuff and nonsense you are. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

PS:Marx is supporting new shades, he put the video of "why youtube" out because of fans like serena, who constantly want to have line of communication open with marx. Serena, there is part of the clip thats actually addressed to you. By that I mean, he pretty much youtube's to express his views about our country, as he doesn't see anyone else doing it, especially "serena".

N.O.R.F   

New shades. Ninku wuu ciiday dhe :D

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Well if it is so maala yacni, stop posting on it more than you've posted on SOL all year.
icon_razz.gif

:D:D

Ah, it looks like a couple of you are yearning for more posts from moi smile.gif . Just ask folks, no need to keep count of my posting or lack of.

Ibti, coming back to your advanced 'Somali' :D ... someone once said to me that I should read it out loud, and then pretend its a deaf person speaking... and only then can I make sense of it. *evil chuckle*.

Lazy, arent you a little old for this groupie thing?

Ibtisam   

Ibti, coming back to your 'Somali' ... someone once said to me that I should read it out loud, and then pretend its a deaf person speaking... and only then can I make sense of it. *evil chuckle*.

:D:D I think you are quoting yourself there, which I am sure is not credible. But I do remember Ngonge saying I have an online lisp, but I think he was just trying to be funny…and impress you a little :D

Like Ngonge and you can comment on anyone’s Somali. Please. Now can you stop hijacking this thread.

Abtigiis   

LONG LIVE MAX! I want that gentleman back! He was lovely. Sad NGONGE was among the ones who incriminated him in his last days. The old man carries no attachment to anyone. If I am kicked out today, he will probably write my obituray withour caring to ask how I died and who killed me.

Down with Ngonge! Slogans are the new thing.

NGONGE   

^^ Actually, you may be shocked to know that there is no animosity between Marx and myself. We keep in (ir) regular contact and are mature enough to not to let our opinions of each other's views to affect our acquaintance (I wouldn't call it friendship as long as the persists on wearing those shades).

ps

As ever, I advised him in private before his ban but a man gotta do what a man gotta do (he said). Look where it got him. :D