Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

celebrations time for all somalis

july 1st is coming around faster than a bullet so i wanned to get you full attentions to get your heads up to this memorable day!!

its truly a unique day and every somali is aware of its true historical infamy...! simply, a day no somali can forget.

so here is my request! i would like everyone to contribute a bit of your somali history or good memories and share with our somali folks, before our destiny took the wrong turn where we are today the slaves of our #1 enemy!!

i would share some more later but i gotta give up for this lady..! Magool... check here memorable voice and enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK0_uU-SFP8

lemme here yours! thnx

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Viking:

Celebrations? The damn smoking ban will be imposed in England on July 1st, no more shisha!

Some people are moving to these shores just because of the shisha ban! :rolleyes:

northie, may should help viking move to dubai.. the shishland!

anyways, i am throwing a party for july 1st.. so come on down if u nomads are in town.

sorry, no shisha...i have never seen it. at least

nobody i know smokies it.

N.O.R.F   

There is nothing to celebrate saxib. 47 years and most of those year was dictatorship or anarchy. Our duas will be better than a party hommie!

never give up is my motto..! u do the silent prayers, i would do the loud party.

standing up for it, i believe shows it the best that we as somalis are live and kicking it.

only dead folks dont make noise.

Baluug   

Originally posted by rudy:

northie, may should help viking move to dubai.. the shishland!

anyways, i am throwing a party for july 1st.. so come on down if u nomads are in town.

sorry, no shisha...i have never seen it. at least

nobody i know smokies it.

It's too bad, because I'm gonna be in L.A. insha Allah, but not until the end of July. Guess i'm gonna miss it.

This will be the saddest Kowda Luulyo, runtii, Soomaalida soo marto. Xabashi, the poorest of the poor, who can hardly afford to feed her citizens, occupying us, the quondam proud Soomaalida.

Dad badan ayaa ka quursaday xaalka maanta Soomaaliya ku sugantahay. Ani hasa yeeshee kama quursan, waligeeyna Soomaalinimo iyo Soomaaliya kama quursanaayo, sidee awoowyaasheen ugu quursan.

Question-I know the independence from the British was 26th June and the 1st July from the Italians.

So why do I only hear about the 1st?I'm sure there are many people who are not Somalilanders and pledge their alliance to Soomaalia but were under the thumb of the British waagi hore.Like my family for instance from Laas Caanood.

Is the 1st of July one a joint affair?Two for the price of one miya? :D

god bless american! u see what i am talking about... and if i ask this xalimoos to name all the nba players and their illegitimate kids, she can probably name them backwards!!

or is their something in the water of lascaanood.

u tell me cuz i aint got no petty 4 ppl who dont their history.

xalimop and lexus u both are not invited..! next

Tuujiye   

waraa adiga goormaa Somali noqotay?? posting news and stuff........ i guess you got used to the new people in this forum.. thinking tey work for some news agency lol... Rudy reporting live from cali lol..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

roobleh   

Dad badan ayaa ka quursaday xaalka maanta Soomaaliya ku sugantahay. Ani hasa yeeshee kama
quursan
, waligeeyna Soomaalinimo iyo Soomaaliya kama quursanaayo, sidee awoowyaasheen ugu quursan.

MMA, undust your Somali dictionary!

Do you mean quustay! :D