Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

celebrations time for all somalis

Aaliyah Sis a couple of my girl cousins have already told me they're up for it.Usually there are gatherings in Hyde Park and the like.

Either way I will PM you anything I hear Insha'Allah, would be cool to all get together!

Macsalaama

hmm! party postponed till further notice! xalimoos cant hang no more!! looks like they need more meds.

plz dial 511!! if u see them. 511 meds hot-line. stay tune. :D

Aaliyyah   

xalimo that is kool sis. Thanks a lot.

rudy lol as usual I dont know what u are talking abt.

wa salaamu alaikum

it aigt sista, i dont understand myself half the time. anyways, we gonna make it this a ms messenger party, so get it hooked up by july 1sth. deal.

Ibtisam   

Xalimo & AAliyah it is a bit quiet this year, have ot heard much, i guess the organisers will pull lastmin.com as usual! lol.

#i heard the usual old school rubbish teenage raves in southall and northlondon :rolleyes:

Xanthus Lol.I remembered saaka that my cousin's meher/xaflad is on the 1st July.Lakiin best believe I will be busting my Somalia Tee in the hair salon before I don my malxiis guntiino threads :D

Hopefully if I can sneak out for a couple of hours early afternoon I will and try to venture out to the family gathering thingys they have down central.That is if there is anything going to be happening like that.

yo ladies, i am not talking shake your booty down thang heye... i am talking community get together kinda of stuff aigt.

u feel me like village-to-village booya get together stuff.

meaning of booya:

It means basically, "bam!", "in your face", and "hell yeah", all at the same time. A term that self congradulates the ppl, describes excitement, lets others know the magnificence of the celebration as well as the confidence of the celebrators, and is used as an exclamation of those ideas.

king_450   

Rudy you are organizing what? july 1st why? i don't see nothing to celebrate about, by the way Rudy it shows me that you get paid big time, can you tell us how much you get paid ! where you a member for the ppl who went to kenya to collect the free money. In my part there is no celebration.

i never got a penny from an african person in my life. my first job was Burger king, next was a janitor, then a store self stocker till i graduated.

i paid my college never got no loan. I thank Allah Almight for that. i never been 2 Kenya. Even though, i spent quiet few dollars on my kenyan friends. upto today, i have denoted like 2k in the last 2 months to family and friends.

if u give, it will come back to yah...! keep samir iyo amiin is my motto.

if u dont believe in 1st of july, then u is a fake somali... i say. peace. plz listen 2 my song below, somali daqan and songs r the major things that restarted my dead wadaninimo.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by rudy:

i never got a penny from an african person in my life. my first job was Burger king, next was a janitor, then a store self stocker till i graduated.

i paid my college never got no loan. I thank Allah Almight for that. i never been 2 Kenya. Even though, i spent quiet few dollars on my kenyan friends. upto today, i have denoted like 2k in the last 2 months to family and friends.

if u give, it will come back to yah...! keep samir iyo amiin is my motto.

if u dont believe in 1st of july, then u is a fake somali... i say. peace. plz listen 2 my song below, somali daqan and songs r the major things that restarted my dead wadaninimo.

Hey Rudy, wanna post your whole life story...Did you miss anything out...I mean like how much you pay for rent, food, car insurance and how you get the money...lol...Besides if you donate money, you don't have to tell to whom and how much you donated...specially if it your family...

N'way, I will celebrate KOWDA LUULYO to the fullest...I mean, I am in Canada so it is Canada day to...And since I am a Somali Canadian, trust me I celebrate and then some...From Subaxii - 1st July to early morning next day...I have everything to celebrate...

We are so quick to point fingers, ie the Ethiopians in Somalia now...What about the last 17yrs in Somalia...Was Ethiopia occupying Somalia then? I don't think so...The problem is us - SOMALIS...NO ONE ELSE...As long there is QABIIL, Somalia will never be Somalia...

I believe we are fortunate enough to be here to remember our history, it calls for a celebration...Nothing better than the good memories of our country...Let's not ruin that...

N'way, gotta go, I have places to go, people to see, parties to crush (i'm talking like a teenager who has all the time in the world - wishful thinking)...

HAPPY SOMALIA DAY, HAPPY CANADA DAY...Weeeheee, yeaaaaaaaa!!! :D:D:D

Aaliyyah   

I second that Kool Kat.

Happy Canada day and Somali day.

people do enjoy yourselves as much as you can :D

wa salaamu alaikum

p.s. ilaahay dalkeena ha inoo hagaajiyo.aamin

Som@li   

Happy Birthday Somalia,Soomaaliyeey Meel aad joogtaanba, Hambalyo,Ciid Wanaagsan,Somalia Ha noolaato.

somalia-flag.gif

img_0098.jpg

What a sight to see! Beautiful Soomaali kids celebrating Kowda Luulyo yesterday, here in Koronto. I am very, very proud to see them, full in hidaha iyo dhaqanka as well.

img_0097.jpg

img_0088.jpg

img_0018.jpg

img_0034.jpg

img_0033.jpg

img_0062.jpg

img_0054.jpg

Daleys [with the small flag] still kicking.