Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Dahabshiil honored with top Manager of the yr. Award.

nuune   

Koolo lol@20 minutess, actually their promise is 4 minute pick up service, saying that, I never used it.

I am more of Kaah but not alot, I use Bank Transfer, if your families have bank accounts in Africa, it is easy.

Koolo, tell your people to open bank accounts in Nayroobi, or Addis Ababa etc, the service is good, xawaaladahana waa ka reesanee lol Qurun(qaran) iyo Shul iyo Shal(dahabshiil) iyo Kooxo(kaah) iyo Ummul(amal) iyo musqul(mustaqbal) iyo tawaawir(tawakal), maxaa dhibkooda kuu soo arkey, weyba is biimeenaayaan :D

Ibtisam   

Okay, Lloyds TSB is going to close its services to the Islamic bank of Britain. Does that mean Islamic bank of Britain is shutting down?? :confused: I don't think so, they will just find another clearing bank, as will dahabshiil.

Dahabshill has even in the past when Al baraket was closed down experience problems and was investigated. I remember for a while their offices in Dubia and Ethiopia were temporarily closed. However after a brief investigation, everything was restored.

As for the cheques and money order. It is called safe guarding yourself. Do you know even in the UK if you want to send over £1,000 you need prove of identity? They just don’t want to be accused of money laundering, so people don’t bring them so much cash, which they then have to transfer to their central office, without a paper trail of how they acquired the money.

You see what I mean about hate and twisted bullshid, your are so clannish it is beyond believe, what has Dahabshill (a company active all over the world and all over Somalia got to do with being a Lander) :confused: I think Xidigo weye diminese if she hears qoof who is not from her little village is making it in life. Shidaan iska naar and say alhumdulilah. I'm suprised you have not yet Claimed Dahabshill waa SNM :eek:

Save your gloating and cantrabaqash for when (as you claim, they are shut down, if it ever happens) cuqdad yaan kuu diilin, just breath.

KK You do know that Agents are not necessarily from the same town or even country as the owner?? It is not a small family business you know.

These Somali Money transfer companies are always on a hot seat. An office one of my family members works at (UNDP) is being investigated currently for appreantly supporting these money transfer companies with links to Islamic radicals.

Kool_Kat   

Nuune, these Qaran guys are amazing walahi...I like them so far, their service is above and beyond the scope of Soomaalida wexey provide gareeyaan...

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

KK
You do know that Agents are not necessarily from the same town or even country as the owner?? It is not a small family business you know.

You don't say! Really? Now I know, thnx...

Ibtisam   

^^Oh did you, by the looks of this, you looked like you did not.

I stopped using Dahabshiil - I don't like foreigners handling my money... Gosh most are bitter old men, waaba ka baqee markey su'aal ku weydiiyaan...With all that money they're making, I am sure they can afford a little happiness, heck even a smile will do...

But since you already knew, sorry, my bad. Good thing that I did not add, that most agents just get normal wages too, and therefore might not have alot of money. :cool:

Kool_Kat   

Oh happiness doesn't cost much in my books, but by the looks of it, they might need a lot more than money to crack a half a smile... ;)

Ibtisam   
“They” is a too big collective description, therefore I could not possible comment of the needs of their happiness, and guess each agent who is current unhappy and figure out a way to smile.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Nuune, these Qaran guys are amazing walahi...I like them so far, their service is above and beyond the scope of Soomaalida wexey provide gareeyaan...

quote:

KK You do know that Agents are not necessarily from the same town or even country as the owner?? It is not a small family business you know.

You don't say! Really? Now I know, thnx...
Do they have Dahabshiil offices West of Toronto? I thought they only focused in the East where most of their clients are at?

Xidigo   

quote:All Dahabshill offices in the United states are closing soon. Do you know that?

Suuqa madow ayay ku shaqeeyaan hada, yacni bangiyadii waa laga wada xidhay.

Karma is a b*tch, Barakaad tay ku sameeyeen ayaa iyaga dib ugu soo noqotay.

Xidigo, Acuudbilaah, I've never seen someone so bitter and twisted on things that have very little if no link at all. Don't let your own hate adgia dib kuu soo noqon baal.

F.Brawnoow , what you call the above response? Qabiilist or Cuqdad? All I said was Dahabnshiil offices are closing. You make the call. :D

Kool_Kat   

“They”
is a too big collective description, therefore I could not possible comment of the needs of their happiness, and guess each agent who is current unhappy and figure out a way to smile.

Stop reading too much in to it, I meant their level of customer service is terrible hon, not literallly every agent's happiness...

AfricaOwn, don't you have some nigis to pack or something for your upcoming summer vacation?

Have a blessed day all...

Ibtisam   

^^^Lol I was reading anything into it. Honest

Xidigo; YOu also said THIS below, miise you don't even know what you said.

Originally posted by Xidigo*:

^^ Intaanad hudug igu odhan bal horta wax hubso Qudad baa idinka buuxisee. :rolleyes:

Ala, afkaa la is goosanayaaba, Oo dahabshiilku ma clan shiil baa waaba yaab eh.
;)

All of you Clan Landers, let me tell you some thing, no one here is twisting anything. Wels Fargo closed all their accounts and they are no longer providing services to Dhiigshiil, I know that for fact and dhiigshiil is mostly taking money orders and checks from their customers and even when they receive cash from a customer, they changed it to money orders and mail to Ohio. You can call their heard quarter in Ohio, speak to one of the managers there, and ask why all their offices prefer to take checks or money order instead of cash? This came from the state dept.And soon it will be official, so let us wait for that day and in the meantime godadkiina iskaga noqda.

Red sea, you can go and ask the MN office.

Jacaylbaro, Dahadbshiil waa dhiig acab, waxay barakaad ku dhigeen maad ilawday.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

AfricaOwn, don't you have some nigis to pack or something for your upcoming summer vacation?

Just answer my question. Do they even have Dahabshiil offices out in the West?

Ibtisam   

^^This is getting stupi*d. I'm not going to quote for you my response, go back to the first page and read it if you need a reminder. I spoke as an individual, and I spoke of your lack of understanding with regards to the market mechanism, and your false allegations. If you wanted you could've responded to this, BUT you instead went on a triad about "LAnders" :confused: Just jumping from post to pillar.

Now if you have something solid to back up your he said, she said, and I heard, do so. As for me, I’m done with this, before I’m accused of having shares with the company or something.