Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Dahabshiil honored with top Manager of the yr. Award.

Xidigo   

All Dahabshill offices in the United states are closing soon. Do you know that?

Suuqa madow ayay ku shaqeeyaan hada, yacni bangiyadii waa laga wada xidhay.

Karma is a b*tch, Barakaad tay ku sameeyeen ayaa iyaga dib ugu soo noqotay.

N.O.R.F   

^Do you always believe Somali rumours?

Dahabshiil have pleasure in announcing the news that they have been honoured with the award of Top Manager by the International Association of Money Transfer Networks (IAMTN) at their annual conference held in Hilton Park Lane Hotel on the 18th of November.

IAMTN is a global trade association launched at the end of 2005 by a consortium of international money transfer networks and retail banks in recognition of the growing importance of money transfers to the world economy, especially to developing economies in which remittances play a crucial role.

Oo Jaamac Karaciin baa meesha ku sawirane

Dahabshiil is doing a great job indeed. Isaguna wuu ka taajiray of course ,,,, :D

Aniga iyo Xiddigo maalin dhow waxaanu furanaynaa mid la yidhaahdo Awdalshiil

Ibtisam   

All Dahabshill offices in the United states are closing soon. Do you know that?

Suuqa madow ayay ku shaqeeyaan hada, yacni bangiyadii waa laga wada xidhay.

Karma is a b*tch, Barakaad tay ku sameeyeen ayaa iyaga dib ugu soo noqotay.

Xidigo, Acuudbilaah, I've never seen someone so bitter and twisted on things that have very little if no link at all. Don't let your own hate adgia dib kuu soo noqon baal.

Unless you want to justify your allegations with regards to Dahabshiils involvement on Barakets misfortunes and subsequent closure, You should stop repeating the same rubbish. This is the 3rd thread I've seen you make similar comments. It seems you are finding it difficult to understand the rule of the market and opportunities. It is demand and supply my dear, and huge market gap, which they filled.

Oh and they are not closing down in the US, in fact they've just opened in two new cities. So keep on wishing.

nuune   

Who said Barakaat closed down, they only changed the name after their assets being held and added to the terror list groups.

They being using different name ever since, and very successfull xawaalah now with its own bank and estate housing services.

It is called Qaran Express now :D

N.O.R.F   

No no no. You mean Qaran 'Egis'bress! (from the Universal TV ads)

I hope Red doesn't call this another reer Hargaisa success :D

Ibtisam   

^^LOOOL, I like them adds, particularly the one with Geel.

Nuune, They have since been cleared, and they got all their asserts back, even kept their name for a while and tried to get lost money for customers back. Then they must have re focused the business as Qaraan. It is less of a Xawaal compared to al Baraket and more on property and investment now. Just those two years set them back a bit, and obviously the market gap they left after they closed was filled by others.

Xidigo   

^^ Intaanad hudug igu odhan bal horta wax hubso Qudad baa idinka buuxisee. :rolleyes:

Ala, afkaa la is goosanayaaba, Oo dahabshiilku ma clan shiil baa waaba yaab eh. ;)

All of you Clan Landers, let me tell you some thing, no one here is twisting anything. Wels Fargo closed all their accounts and they are no longer providing services to Dhiigshiil, I know that for fact and dhiigshiil is mostly taking money orders and checks from their customers and even when they receive cash from a customer, they changed it to money orders and mail to Ohio. You can call their heard quarter in Ohio, speak to one of the managers there, and ask why all their offices prefer to take checks or money order instead of cash? This came from the state dept.And soon it will be official, so let us wait for that day and in the meantime godadkiina iskaga noqda.

Red sea, you can go and ask the MN office.

Jacaylbaro, Dahadbshiil waa dhiig acab, waxay barakaad ku dhigeen maad ilawday.

Originally posted by Xidigo*:

^^ Intaanad hudug igu odhan bal soo warayso horta Qudad baa idinka buuxisee. :rolleyes:

Ala, afkaa la is goosanayaaba, Oo dahabshiilku ma clan shiil baa waaba yaab eh.
;)

All of you Clan Landers, let me tell you some thing, no one here is twisting anything. Wels Fargo closed all their accounts and they are no longer providing services to Dhiigshiil, I know that for fact and dhiigshiil is mostly taking money orders and checks from their customers and even when they receive cash from a customer, they changed it to money orders and mail to Ohio. You can call their heard quarter in Ohio, speak to one of the managers there, and ask why all their offices prefer to take checks or money order instead of cash? This came from the state dept.And soon it will be official, so let us wait for that day and in the meantime godadkiina iskaga noqda.

Red sea, you can go and ask the MN office.

Jacaylbaro, Dahadbshiil waa dhiig acab, waxay barakaad ku dhigeen maad ilawday.

The Keyword here was "Offices in the US". I think Ibti didnt see that part. You are correct. Wellsfargo did close their accts,but the other banks are still offering it. There is a war on somali money transfer business by the state.

Ala, afkaa la is goosanayaaba, Oo dahabshiilku ma clan shiil baa waaba yaab eh

Maya,waa Gobolshiil or wadanshiil(depending on how you see SL to be) smile.gif

Xidigo   

^^^ :D

Usheeg huuno Bangiyadoo dhani way diidan yihiin.. Lakiin waxkasta marka Qabiil loo bedelo waa kadeed. Cuqdad baa dadkii ka buuxdo.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by nuune:

It is called
Qaran Express
now
:D

Aaaaah, now that is what I call 'service' at its best!!! Didn't know they were affiliated with Barakaad, but damn it wili mid la mid ah maan arag...The other day lacag baa Kenya hooyo looga soo diraayay, she was able to pick it up with in 20mins after lasoo diray with no hassle...Western Union who? Good for them, hope inee successfull biniz noqoto...Kaah isn't bad as well...All the rest be garbage, including hebelkaaShiil...

I stopped using Dahabshiil - I don't like foreigners handling my money... :D Gosh most are bitter old men, waaba ka baqee markey su'aal ku weydiiyaan...With all that money they're making, I am sure they can afford a little happiness, heck even a smile will do...

Cuqdad baa dadkii ka buuxdo.

Its funny this is coming from you. You need to relax

**prepares for my vacation to Borama this upcoming summer with the team**

^^^ Sax

Usheeg huuno Bangiyadoo dhani way diidan yihiin.. Lakiin waxkasta marka Qabiil loo bedelo waa kadeed. Cuqdad baa dadkii ka buuxdo.

I think it is genuine misunderstanding. I doubt if Ibti is such a qabilist(as you made it). She is a gobolist perhaps,but qabilist she aint. smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

**prepares for my vacation to Borama this upcoming summer with the team**

You do know winter hasn't even started yet right? After winter comes spring! You'll be preparing yourself for a very long time...Kastuumooyin ha iloobin, I mean nigis... :D