Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Why don´t somali guys mind dating younger girls

OG Moti   

guys me i like women who are older than me for the following reasons:

1. They think they are smarter than you, so i can act damp and get all the juice .. u know she will say maskiinka needs help caqligiisa madhana...

2. they go to market for shopping and they think of u before themselves, unlike the sweet 16, i wana this and thaat it is like u dont exist

3. man at home u are the kind and ..... i dont have to tell u u all know how u get treated by older women at home

4. Milk never runs out in house, and canjeero every morning same time ready before u wake up...

5. all she think of is are u ok while u plaaying pool with friends, in some cases they even buy u a cell phone not to stuck u but to call u every 10 minutess to see if you are ok or what would u want to eat when u get home. and are u winning babe? ...

so as u can see i want older women, sweet 16 sucks... peace

Gediid   

LOL OG I think you stole the words right outta of my mouth.The older the better.16-22 only knows heesaha 50 paisas or was it 50 cents iyo the likes.Older women mentally,physically iyo emaotionallyba can stimulate you to new heights

:D:D:D:D