Sign in to follow this  
umu zakaria

Maxaad?

This topic may have been said before. I apologize

what would you give to your husband as a gift of appreciation and love? am serious nomads. if you the husband what would you wish for?

The kind of gift for some1 really specail and wonderful,dserves alot of appreciation.

thanks in advance

nuune   

Thanksgiving in action indeed, xabbad dagiiran uqal ama u qawrac!

Umu Zakaria, xawaan uk hidhi halaa do'eygaaga xawaad dahyad gu'a gidhtaa xawyaalaha oos cosda:

qusaar naafkuulo ah

nacbuulo yi'o rabiis siku rakis ha galu radey camsaro yi'o kosor

yi'o lacooleey al diishey

Ni'taas dahaa ninkaaga u maseesid lawigaa am uk lihmaamaayo, naawa xaw nur ha, dahalkaas ah lihmaamin.

Damn u nuune

I like calooleey but he hates it, anyway cant even find it here.

Seekknowlege i dont celbrate thanks giving.

what u guys is that all u can offer?

Tuujiye   

^ ahahahaa qoftoo caloolee kariso hadii heshid ila socodsii yaaqee meesha aad kasoo wiideesay!! lol...

Zakariyaaaaaaa!!! The best gift abaayo waxaa waaye simple... Just tell him how much you love him and he means to you..thats bigger than any matterial... trust me lol.... is tuujiye being serious for once take the freeeking advice lol...hana igu qoslin!!! say to him "baby I love you and you meen so much to me"......

Shiidh I should be writing love books man!!!!

PS. lool@seakknowledge!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Blessed   

Umm Zakaria,

What would I give? Hmmm. Being his wife is the best gift thus far, maxaa ka dhiman?

I kid!

Have you heard him say that he wanted something in particular lately? If not, what is he into? Take that as a lead... I get anything sports/ fb related for my sports mad husband. Also, fragrances, books, DVDs and CDs of his favourit show, artist, match ( :rolleyes: ), somethingsexyforyou ;) or just spoil him for the whole weekend.

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

This topic may have been said before. I apologize

what would you give to your husband as a gift of appreciation and love? am serious nomads. if you the husband what would you wish for?

The kind of gift for some1 really specail and wonderful,dserves alot of appreciation.

thanks in advance

A deep French Kiss ,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

^ Eww.

Umi, go with Zenobia. Good ideas there.

Do a bit of investigating and find out if there's something he really wants that you can get for him (forget the stuff you can't...like the 2nd wife...urg).

Tuujiye that is done maalinkasto

Zenobia very good advice, the last one he wished was painting his car new colour and fitting with latest GPS (which i new very less about), i asked his best freind to borrow the car from him, he did the makeover and gave it back with a bonus new interior too.

JB ur a lame advice from sheekhii dhamaa ee jacaylka but hey thanks i will, loool

looooooooool@naked friday, what a perfect excuse for that friday early showers.

VAL thanks i will give it a shot.

Jacpher   

There's no gift like Minyar. Perfect gift from genuine raaliyo. Be more appreciative to your love this Thanksgiving holiday.