galbeedi

Turkey must avoid confronting Saudi Arabia on the disapearance of Jamal Kashoggi

galbeedi   

image.png.f3c4c49ca1ac8afa4577036f72375131.png

Istanbul, Turkey – Saudi Arabia will allow Turkish authorities to search the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, the Turkish foreign ministry said, a week after the disappearance of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi during a visit to the premises.

"Saudi authorities let us know that they are open to cooperation and an examination can be carried out in the consulate building," Hami Aksoy, a foreign ministry spokesperson, said in a statement on Tuesday.

Two Turkish prosecutors have been assigned to manage the planned search at the consulate building, state media reported.

The date and time of the search have yet to be announced.

Khashoggi, a Saudi writer critical of government policies, entered the consulate on October 2, to handle a routine paperwork issue, but he never came out, Turkish authorities say.

Anonymous Turkish sources told the Reuters news agency on Saturday there was evidence he was killed inside the building in what they called a "premeditated murder".

Saudi officials talking to state media have said that the journalist left the consulate after his visit, denying the Turkish claims.

The country's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman previously said Turkish authorities were welcome to conduct a search and his country had nothing to hide.

Saudi Arabia's ambassador was summoned to the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs twice in the last week over the issue.

US President Donald Trump said on Tuesday he has not yet spoken with Saudi Arabian officials about the disappearance of Khashoggi.

Trump, speaking to reporters at the White House, said he does not know anything about Khashoggi's disappearance and that he would speak with Saudi officials at some point about the situation.

image.png

galbeedi   

According to intelligence experts, the disappearance of the Saudi journalist Jamal Kashoggi could have been a botched kidnapping by the Saudi intelligence.

Turkish authorities had shown pictures of Kashoggi intering the Saudi consulate in Tuesday , but no trace of his exit were found any where.

Saudis had done before these kind of abductions of dissidents . Few years ago they kidnapped a prince from Geneva,  Swisserland. Knowledgebale people say that the Saudis had injected to Mr. Kashoggi somekind of tranquilizer to disable him and take him home.

My hunch is that Since the Saudis are not expert of these things, the Israeli Mosad or the UAE mercenaries probably administer or arranged the chemical solutions to create diplomatic rift between the Turkish Republic and the Saudis. Unlike UAE, the Saudis have relatively good relationship Turkey. 

Despite some huge differences between the Turks and Saudis in the middle east from Syria to Palestine, it is the duty of these two Muslim Sunni powers to cooperate in many different area. Besides , like us Somalis, the Turks are the guardians of the holly places of Mekkah and Medinah.

In my opinion , this was a trap worked up by  those who want to harm both countries, I Urge president Erdogan no to rush on judgement of the Saudi actions. It is a sad and botched incident, but the well being of the two nations is much bigger than a journalism.  Mr Kashoggi needs justice, but before real blame is casted, a deep sided intelligence work must be done.

I might be wrong but, I do believe that the UAE and their mercenaries had administered an over dose or a dangerous chemical to kill the man on the spot and create an international incident. 

In intelligence circles, when these kind of things happen, the first thing you ask is who is benefitting from this incident? the answer is simple.

UAE and Israel.

There is no kidnap mate,he was cut into pieces, with meat mincer, and taken in diplomatic bags. Two planes landed with 15 gangs and there is a black van and flew in/out same day

Saudis are as bad as ISIS

1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

Waa Mu'aamaro qoto dheer oo madaxa la iskugu gelinayo labada quwadood ee Sunniga ah.

really, are you kidding!!! you are on conspiracy theory,  see the facts, which is always plain simple, Saudis are  animals.

galbeedi   

Maakhri1,

Everyone says that he did not leave the consulate.

The Saudis had done this before. Usually they bring them home and the person changes his mind. So far they never openly murdered an opponent.

By the way, are you saying they just killed and then took away with all the world watching? I do not think so.

It was a failure of tranquilizers and then , they had no choice but to dump the body.

galbeedi   

Further more, the Turks are leaking some of the internal news unanimously without persecutors speaking about the case publicly.

Kidnapping opponents is a familiar thing in the middle east, Russia and other totalitarian nations.

It was a bad accident. It was kidnapping that went bad.

galbeedi   

I do not wish the destabilizing of Saudi Arabia . The bloody Iranians had murdered with Assad hundred of innocent civilians and want to take over the middle east. I have been studying the Shia doctoring lately , and they are evil people who use an incident that took place 50 years after the death of the Prophet as a new religion. 

Taariikhda Islaamka waligood dhul ma furan cid aan Muslin ahayna lama dagaalamin. Waa Raafida wadadii saxda ahayd ka leexatay.

Ogolaan mayno in Makka iyo Madiina fawdo la geliyo.

22 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

I do not wish the destabilizing of Saudi Arabia . The bloody Iranians had murdered with Assad hundred of innocent civilians and want to take over the middle east. I have been studying the Shia doctoring lately , and they are evil people who use an incident that took place 50 years after the death of the Prophet as a new religion. 

Taariikhda Islaamka waligood dhul ma furan cid aan Muslin ahayna lama dagaalamin. Waa Raafida wadadii saxda ahayd ka leexatay.

100% agree with you, but I believe more innocent have been killed by the doctrine funded and spread by Saudis,  wahabism which mutated to ISIS , Shabaab, Bokko haram, Taliban, etc, where did all these come from? from Saudi Arabia and have nothing to do with Sunni Islam.

Somalis are still paying the prize for blindly importing that stuff.

Look beyong the current issues!

On 10/9/2018 at 7:58 PM, galbeedi said:

According to intelligence experts, the disappearance of the Saudi journalist Jamal Kashoggi could have been a botched kidnapping by the Saudi intelligence.

Turkish authorities had shown pictures of Kashoggi intering the Saudi consulate in Tuesday , but no trace of his exit were found any where.

Saudis had done before these kind of abductions of dissidents . Few years ago they kidnapped a prince from Geneva,  Swisserland. Knowledgebale people say that the Saudis had injected to Mr. Kashoggi somekind of tranquilizer to disable him and take him home.

My hunch is that Since the Saudis are not expert of these things, the Israeli Mosad or the UAE mercenaries probably administer or arranged the chemical solutions to create diplomatic rift between the Turkish Republic and the Saudis. Unlike UAE, the Saudis have relatively good relationship Turkey. 

Despite some huge differences between the Turks and Saudis in the middle east from Syria to Palestine, it is the duty of these two Muslim Sunni powers to cooperate in many different area. Besides , like us Somalis, the Turks are the guardians of the holly places of Mekkah and Medinah.

In my opinion , this was a trap worked up by  those who want to harm both countries, I Urge president Erdogan no to rush on judgement of the Saudi actions. It is a sad and botched incident, but the well being of the two nations is much bigger than a journalism.  Mr Kashoggi needs justice, but before real blame is casted, a deep sided intelligence work must be done.

I might be wrong but, I do believe that the UAE and their mercenaries had administered an over dose or a dangerous chemical to kill the man on the spot and create an international incident. 

In intelligence circles, when these kind of things happen, the first thing you ask is who is benefitting from this incident? the answer is simple.

UAE and Israel.

Where was this kind of thoughtful outlook when kililka was in termoil with Ethiopian fake revolution, but change of tribes?

You were completely off track as far as Somalis interests and conditions.

Yes Maybe America or British set up the whole thing to make Turkey victim of Terrorists of Saudi Arabia controlled groups.

Good eye good observation.

On 10/9/2018 at 9:47 PM, galbeedi said:

Unfortunately Ina Salman is already heading that way with the jailing and killing the opposition, his cousins, the ulamta, liberals, and women activists. This 32 year old crown prince started a war with Yemen which is going badly for Saudis and Yemens, helped the coup Sissi of Egypt,  boycotted their sister country Qatar, clashed with Germany and Canada in a simple twitter humans rights  advocacy. He has mortgaged Saudi Arabia wealth to Trump and Trump is asking for more with insults every other day.

If the crown prince is responsible for the murder of Jamal Khashoggi, then he needs to be removed as future King of the Saudi Arabia otherwise he will destroy Saudi Arabia. Turkey should expose him so that he is removed from power and thus save Saudi Arabia.

Duufaan   

This is an interesting case and the  Turk knows the whole story. They will embarrass everyone who is involved but will move on in the end.   The planes who brought the men went to UAE and Egypt before they left to Saudi Arabia, this was the first information the Turk provided. The Turk must react forcefully because this implies the country Turkey is not safe and this must be part of the plan. Where are the western humanitarian organizations, they have been quite so far?  This is a miserably failed operation and will have a huge influence on the future of the  Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.  

24 minutes ago, Peace Action said:

Unfortunately Ina Salman is already heading that way with the jailing and killing the opposition, his cousins, the ulamta, liberals, and women activists. This 32 year old crown prince started a war with Yemen which is going badly for Saudis and Yemens, helped the coup Sissi of Egypt,  boycotted their sister country Qatar, clashed with Germany and Canada in a simple twitter humans rights  advocacy. He has mortgaged Saudi Arabia wealth to Trump and Trump is asking for more with insults every other day.

If the crown prince is responsible for the murder of Jamal Khashoggi, then he needs to be removed as future King of the Saudi Arabia otherwise he will destroy Saudi Arabia. Turkey should expose him so that he is removed from power and thus save Saudi Arabia.

Why should turkey do anything other than formality here?

If Tukey had to speak something remotely aginst the Saudis, should have been about Yemen. UAE taking islands, Saudis killing children and women. Turkey has been in Yemen and they have population there.

At the very least Turkey should have tried negotiated settlement of Yemen.

This Kashoggi thing smells something to scandalize Turkey.

Mooge   

Saudi is desperate. US senators are threatening sanctions. it better make a deal with erdogan and stop aggression against Qatar.