Sign in to follow this  
Seeking Paradise

Is there such a thing as HALAL DATING? If so, what is it?

Qac Qaac   

To answer this question is very easy..

ask yourself this question.. each one of u.. when u dating someone the things u do.. can u do it in front of your dad, mom, uncle, sheikhs. if the answer is yes... Then it is Halaal... if u can't then obviously is Haraam.. wax laqariya qurun baa ku jira...

Bess.   

Originally posted by -Femme Fatale-:

I think both sisters were being sarcastic.

thanks.... :D ....am thinking of posting warning labels with my messages.... ;)

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

ask yourself this question.. each one of u.. when u dating someone the things u do.. can u do it in front of your dad, mom, uncle, sheikhs. if the answer is yes... Then it is Halaal... if u can't then obviously is Haraam.. wax laqariya qurun baa ku jira...

Thanks Qacqaac ,,,, you got da point ,,,

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

what the hell!!!! I wont do any of that infront of them even if I was married.

Curly   

^^^ :D

loooool, sectioner if your idea of a good signature is a woman shaking her *** at you, then I guess you won't be doing ANYTHING in front of your parents.

shyhem   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

The idea of marriage freaks me out. I don't think i'll get married EVER. I'd rather die virgin then get married.

Very interesting,what kind of genes are u made of?Are u suggesting u have no sexual feelings at all for the opposite sex.U mean u never thought about sex even in a halal way.Since when did we equate death with sex,why would u want to die than have halal sex,how painful is a process of fifteen minutes................Pretty woman u really got issues, and i think u need help right now.i suggest u see a sex therapist.

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

R u sure she is not sick ??? ,,,, may be she can't have sex due to medical purposes ,,,
;);)

Jacaylbaro

I find it very disturbing that you find your comments humorous. Please refrain from those kinds of comments.

Its her right to say what she thinks and If she thinks marriage is scary then so be it. But why do you have to talk about sex and her medical purposes. Can't u find anything better to say to her.

People she has her reasons for not wanting to marry or have children by a man so why do find it very hard to understand that. :confused:

Originally posted by GuinaVere:

OJacaylbaro

I find it very disturbing that you find your comments humorous. Please refrain from those kinds of comments.

Its her right to say what she thinks and If she thinks marriage is scary then so be it. But why do you have to talk about sex and her medical purposes. Can't u find anything better to say to her.

I'm just talking one of the reasons that u might be thinkin' of :D:D ,,,,, is that a big deal ,,, ???

Shy + JB

Just because you two gag for it doesnt mean every girl wants to have sex. Maybe you should consider the possibility that different ppl have different sex drives b4 you jump down the poor girl's throat. :rolleyes:

this is a load of bollocks how can you have Halal dating.The only halal dating i know off is one where there is a family member of the girl nearby!.and that is nothing near what i have read in this thread.