Sign in to follow this  
Seeking Paradise

Is there such a thing as HALAL DATING? If so, what is it?

Nephissa   

Do we need to be married to have a companion? [Not in bed ofcourse]. Someone to eat popcorn with at the movies, opens and holds the doors for you. Someone to call when your car engine dies in the middle of a winter storm. Just having someone to count on. How about that?

The idea of marriage freaks me out. I don't think i'll get married EVER. I'd rather die virgin then get married.

Wiilo   

The idea of marriage freaks me out. I don't think i'll get married EVER. I'd rather die virgin then get married.

Talk about fear :rolleyes:

Did u ever ask urself why marriage freaks u out? And did u ever think about having ur own kids one day?

Wabillaah:.............

Bess.   

bisharro's idea is i think what "halaal dating" is all about....as long as u get married as end result.....sis why r u so afraid of marriage?.... :confused: don't u what to have children and someone to spend the rest of ur life with, do u want to grow old alone?.....do u think u should let ur fears determine ur future....i hope u find ways to overcome ur fear...insha'allah :D

Nephissa   

You'r so behind. Who needs to be married to have children these days? If or when i decide to have a baby i'm gonna inject myself. I'll grow old with my child. Not Faarax. :rolleyes:

Gabdho marriage isn't what you think it's. It hurts the relationship and you are more likely to stay together if you don't get married. Why do you think people date 5,7yrs and get divorced within few months? Iska dream gareeya. Everthing that glitters isn't gold. Don't let the soap opera fool you. Its much more complicated then that.

I don't think there is Halal Dating ,,,, unless someone do it constantly and wants it to halal for him/her ,,,,,, just to get an excuse sida kuwa dhaha Qaadka waa quud awliyo ,,,, :D:D

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Gabdho marriage isn't what you think it's. It hurts the relationship and you are more likely to stay together if you don't get married. Why do you think people date 5,7yrs and get divorced within few months? Iska dream gareeya. Everthing that glitters isn't gold. Don't let the soap opera fool you. Its much more complicated then that.

thats the thing though, they get divorced

because they were "dating" 5-7 yrs beforehand. they get used to the idea that there are no strings attached, its not serious and so when one partners actions towards the relationship falls short of their idea of "marital life" than theyre not as forgiving as they used to be, since it wasnt considered an authentic relationship by either party before marriage. furthermore, when you know someone 5-7 yrs before hand and you marry them cause yr convinced yr madly in love with them... well youll be disappointed, to say the least, when you find out you know all their stories already and that passion drizzles down.

besides, marriage is half our religion, you shouldnt jst blow it off like that. understandable that yre freaked out if yre young or seen marriages go bad in front of you bt thats jst why you have to do it the right way... NO DATING :D

Men i got to know who the hell I am marrying. So we have to be together minimum of 4 years beofre i call your abo. So no to arrange marriage crap.

Also people here are so full of sh!t talking bout they never been on a date. Please keep it real to yourself need to lie

You'r so behind. Who needs to be married to have children these days? If or when i decide to have a baby i'm gonna inject myself. I'll grow old with my child. Not Faarax. :rolleyes:

So you dont mind to be artificially inseminated just like a cow?

Thats the most self-degrading thing i have ever read on SOL...

hahahahahhahahahahahhaha@Mr Action Jackson, you had me cracking up there for a moment. The girl might wanna consider adoption to solve her problem incase Plan A doesn't work outfor her.(just a thought)

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

hahahahahhahahahahahhaha@Mr Action Jackson, you had me cracking up there for a moment. The girl might wanna consider adoption to solve her problem incase Plan A doesn't work outfor her.(just a thought)

Well yeahh.. she will get ajir for that too.. but insemination... thats so degrading and disgusting walaaahi.....

i mean what you gon tell you son when he grows up? you dad jerked you off in some sperm bank!!?? or what you gon name him?

that shit is against human nautre and i personaly think the docs who perform that prosedure should be nuked the f**** up..

Bess.   

to each his own......if bisharro is all about the science...that is her way....good luck in ur lonely life ;)

Blessed   

Halaaal Dating is an oxymoron. I've a problem with the term, it's one thing to commit a sin and a whole different matter to try and make it xalaal. Besides most farax's assume that if a girls agrees to go out with them she's down with the 'xabiibi, xayaati, mac, mac mush, mush' sheeko :rolleyes:

So, gabdho- next time, don't leave your Weger /knive/ whip at home :D

..and deprive the poor child of a normal healthy upbringing. No pun intended sis, but that screams selfish to me. A child needs both parents; even if you can’t stand the ‘Faarax’…you might want to think this through a little more.

That’s truly depressing and not true for all marriages! Tolow maxaa la tusey inanta?