Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

Somali Music Online.

Faheema.   

Hello Nomads,

I thought it might be a good idea to recommend websites that allow you to listen to Somali music online. I am sure it would be beneficial for those who spend most of their time in front of a PC like myself. I don’t about you guys but my job can get very tedious and repetitive :(:( and I was getting tired of listening to online English Radios such as Choice, Kiss, Heart and Magic Fm.

I know, I've discovered this a bit late…. :D But it just didn’t occur to me before. icon_razz.gif

So here’s my recommendation for today. Somali Music

Faheema.   

^^^ Thanks for your suggestion, Laakin, I was thinking of something that had a playlist and with a bit of variety, so I don’t have to go from one site to another just to listen or download songs here and there. ;)

nuune   

Shayma, here is the sites that i alwayz like, most have playlists and are easy 2 download them, they vary in nooc nooc like heesaha kabanka xamariga qaraamiga wadaniga kacaanka lool,

Somalistudio, this one is easy to listen, clear and clean

dowlnload them 2 ur computer, i did da same

has non stop xamari kaban qaraami songs

this one is gooooood also

enjoy

Iffah   

Hey Shayma..

I'd recommend Somaliplace.com & Somalichoice.com - they have a somali music centre where you can find albums (old & recent). The only thing is you have to register in order to enjoy music but it's worth the small hassle, blv me.

Salaams.

nuune   

feebaro, wlaahi i also like hamarey.com, they have huuuge sections of music, laakin maba nithaamsana wa lagu wareeraa inta fiiri halkan fiiri, but i like it

Somalistudio, this one is easy to listen, clear and clean

thanks you my man! u maka my nite so cool tonite!

i found my doc here! thanks! ahmed moge can laid done like nobody!!

i missed his songs for so long! this set i found there r gold!!

taageer allahayo nin dhaacad ah! allahayo nin dhaalin ah (word to them warlords).... i dig that song alot homes!! anybody know why he says ok abdinaasir at the beginning of each song!!! :confused:

LANDER   

Shayma,

Like yourself I do work on a PC and spend many hours on it and my work is also very repetitive. My playlist was starting to sound played out (specially that lean back remix, them flutes were startin to sound very annoyin :D ) and I was looking for exactly these types of somali websites, thanks for sharing to all of you.

Faheema.   

^^^ You're welcome, I know what you mean bro. One thing is for sure... I'A, from Monday morning things will never be the same again smile.gif Just hope my work colleagues won't look at me strangely when I am humming to Magool or Cumar Dhuule :D

nuune   

^^^ Diamante, maybe u didn't see it, I replied to you in another topic which was moved from general to student-teck, anyway, here is the link for that particular song.

the complete album of Badda cas clik here BADDA CAS ALBUM

Diamante   

hey nuune, thanx walaal i didnt see it, in fact i was looking for that thread! :confused: smile.gif

but thanx, that deserves a hug!...( a virtual one maybe :D )