Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Shoud AT Apologize to Ibtisam ??

I think he should.

After all his accusations against her, after all what he said about her clan and family, after the PMs he sent her to blackmail, after all that and even more she proved to be at least fair giving him what he got from the voting.

Now it is time he should bend down, knee, kiss her feet and apologize.

Juxa   

kissing feets waa too much, not to mention ibti wont like it

i think latest dirac and lovely set of dahab would do, unless ninku uuyahay bakhiil sida lagu yaqaan dadka ka yimaada meelahas

Ibtisam   

^^Delet that please.

Sorry will do, I don't want anything else, if he was to give me anything, I get the feeling he will follow me around for the next 5years, saying "Are you wearing the dirac I sent you icon_razz.gif

Kamaavi   

A&T inta uu damaashaadka ku jiro ee uu mashquulka yahay ama soo dhisaayo dawladiisa wixii dhaliil ah eed u haysaan odey Jamaal ha lagu hagaajiyo

Meel ka dhaca ay raga qaarkii wadaana ha dhaafan

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

I want to declare that I have no second thought about doing just that. If only Ibti could allow it, it is a surprise gift to me. Well, JB, meesha ka odayee hedde kolkaa!

There is a chance she might not ask for apologees from me in the follow up discussions. :D:D

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

I want to declare that I have no second thought about doing just that. If only Ibti could allow it, it is a surprise gift to me. Well, JB, meesha ka odayee hedde kolkaa!

There is a chance she might not ask for apologees from me in the follow up discussions.
:D:D
Now let's see if Ibti will allow him to do so. As long as he is ready to apologize i'm sure she will.

Abtigiis   

As far as the real issue is concerned, I have nothing to apologise for. Ibtisam tried her best to ensure I fail and has even tried to change things at the last minutes. If it wasn't I protested to LST, perhaps we would have seen Marx (may God make the soil lighter for him) win it. And in hindsight, that might have spared some life.

Ibtisam, do you want me to publish our latest exchange on the matter? Ceeb baa dhici doonta maanta!