Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

THE UNFORTUNATE MARRIAGE OF ARDO ISMAACIIL HEEBAAN

Ibtisam   

A&T WHy do you write so many stories that you never finish?? Short attention spam and easily bored? Or are you a starter that never finishes anything?

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

A&T WHy do you write so many stories that you never finish?? Short attention spam and easily bored? Or are you a starter that never finishes anything?

starter that never finishes? You know that is good in some respects! :D

Anyway, time is a big factor!plus, I think I finish the stories I begun. Who would read more than one page here in SOL? And to have a decent story that is not rushed, you need more than a page!

Abtigiis   

Years after I narrated this story to you, I wonder if Ardo's husband was as cruel as I initially painted him to be. Indeed, passing through the mid-life crisis is a tough thing, they should call it the Second Adolescence, or to be more precise the Second Coming orgasmically.

It is this mid-life crisis that makes men like Caano-geel feel he is married to any and every women whose sight he relishes in SOL. As far as I know, Caano-geel has a wife and he should be content with her, instead of claiming VAL. His wife is "Google Earth".

Juxa   

Being subjected to one spouse in a life time waa cruel.

years later, we still think inaad dumarka necebtahay and your creativity juices flow from their pain.

Abtigiis   

3! only 3! not at once, but one after another.of all the voluptous, long-necked, built from the back, tiny peas, and all that roam the streets. It is cruel, yes. :D

Juxa   

On average somali man dies between age 47-55. so provided a wife is younger than him by 5-10 years it leaves her with respite window of 5 years to recover by marrying another man, hopefully younger, wealthier and nicer:)

ps: you too describtive, i still think you should not be so explicit, towbadkeen yaa sheikh

Abtigiis   

Lool! you are waiting to enjoy the last 5 years. Wouldn't it be too late then to relish it?

by the way, naagtii boos kayga aheyd eed igu aflagaadaysay waa efficient ee adaa damiin ah is no more! She is removed from the first week of February. And everybody is rejoicing. So at least you owe me an official apology, not kii hore eed aad Ngonge soo marisyay.

Juxa   

First i did not offend you at all, second to apologise to you would be to offend you now (yacni it would i would be saying you have silly feelings that need validation?)

i am glad your old boss is gone, lakin who would you blame now?

Abtigiis;772924 wrote:
Years after I narrated this story to you, I wonder if Ardo's husband was as cruel as I initially painted him to be. Indeed, passing through the mid-life crisis is a tough thing, they should call it the
Second Adolescence
, or to be more precise the Second Coming orgasmically.

It is this mid-life crisis that makes men like Caano-geel feel he is married to any and every women whose sight he relishes in SOL. As far as I know, Caano-geel has a wife and he should be content with her, instead of claiming VAL. His wife is "Google Earth".

Looooooooooooool.

raula   

Aaliyyah;173043 wrote:
is it me or is A & T's posts always depressing or something associated with failed marriage
:(

Ditto..along w/flaunting bosoms & sexually sadistic panoramas. Peculiar to say the least!