Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

How far would you go to convice someone your love ....

i believe NO stands for North! right! which is exactly the direction where i am from your location! so i do understand that mama cita! holler back if u need to upgrade to better faraax

lol!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

availibility limited to available stock!!

Qac Qaac   

I honestly blame all the girls in here. girls take the person when he is there. don't make complicated an easy thing. the brother loves you take him.

jewel story was sad, but it happens to lot of ppl. the theme from here is take a chance on the brother, is better than regreting.

also i hope we are talking about married ppl. coz i see no space for boyfriend/girfriend thing, it would fade away anyways.

as the the brother said, men are like dimond now, take, and grap on your diamond girls.... sincere advice

i believe NO stands for North! right! which is exactly the direction where i am from your location! so i do understand that mama cita! holler back if u need to upgrade to better faraax

lol!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

availibility limited to available stock!!

Love should speak for its self. There's no need to play around if you really love the guy/girl. Love should be taken serious, its no game. If you love someone it shouldn't be hard to tell them. There might be a chance that the other person might not love you back but its better to know then to always wonder. Broken hearts are a way of life...if this person was not meant for you, then move on. ALlah will give you someone better.

"To love someone is nothing. To be loved by someone is something. To love and be loved by someone is everything."

Love doesn't always workout your way.

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

as the the brother said, men are like dimond now, take, and grap on your diamond girls.... sincere advice

woow.. i thought it was the other way around. but i guess not. Ladies u heard the man... start fishing lol...

Originally posted by Your Sister in Islam:

Love should speak for its self. There's no need to play around if you really love the guy/girl.

Thank ya sister..

Well I'll tell her something like this..

You the one my soul desire,

My angel you my ever burning fire,

Inside me love grew like a seed, watered by the way you smile,

Let me whisper in your ear the oath to love you for years,

You’ll never come across tears never fear the future,

Faith drew our love a perfect picture,

To be envied upon but we stayed strong,

My life is your kingdom and you my queen,

Till ever, I’ll keep you in my heart,

I sworn my love since the start,

Hope my words will show you a picture,

Of the future, your love is a sweet addiction,

Sweet affection, and did I mention?

Your presence in my life is essential.

Since the day I met you, baby I felt for you.

My love is pure like clear lake,

For you I’ll fight, cause I cherish you more than life,

You like a light in this moonless life,

Will I love you forever? How could I stop breathing?

You the reason for these happy seasons,

You the reason for the smile on my face,

You the reason for the love in my heart,

Cause Darling you the one my Soul desire.

NoVa   

^^^ohweee'...Conpiracy, dats some breath' taking poem' right there...if ya say that 2 me, u know i' be treatin ya like my king loool.....Where are all the sista's that love poem so much.......y'all better agree dat' Conspiracy got some mad skilzz' to sweep ya legs' from the ground...lol...

Faheema.   

How far would you go to convice someone your love ....

I wouldn't go very far that's for sure, why would you want to convince anybody :confused: It should be mutual feeling, laakin qofku hadaanu niyad kuu hayn maxaad u force'gareen aad adna isu daalin? Waa xagii Ameenah tidhi ma khasaba jacaylku? Plenty of fish baa bada ku jira, 'am sure in time you'll find one who is willing to swap that big ocean for a small pond :D

toronto   

i disagree with who ever said or belives that a man can cross an ocean or the world,that is nonsense did'nt you know that when it comes to love ladies take more serious and give in :D

lol   

I don't know about you, but I have been in this situation trust me... I saw the actualy movie stalkers in real flesh...even restraining orders didn;t frighten this brotha... but finally I had to head for his qabiila... u know we r somalis... our solutions are odeyaasha... believe me ladies it works... the brotha left me alone...and I never felt more happier.... as for Mangoola sista..... not all women reciprocate to the brotha when he stalks... I like brothas that are hard to handle... so if I say once NO.. it means NO...the more u push... the more i hate ya.... :D

As far as I am concerned.... I won't waste one single breathe on any one... I would definitely tell him how I felt.... and if he says no.. move on with my life... no embarrassment for me hon

How about jumping off a cliff :rolleyes:

Seriously thou why on earth wld u need to convince someone ur love if they not interested than its all good just give it to someone who is why go throu all the headaches ;) . there is always that one person who wld be more tha happy to recieve ur love with open arms.