Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

Alla Soomaaliyaa!!!

2day were the somali week soccer finals in toronto as am sure yall know this year there were two tournaments cuz of Qabiil and Money discrepancies, anyhow i went ta watch the finals of ZIMBA VS NORTH STAR... NORTH STAR won for the second year in a row... on the other side MPLS VS OHIO ...MPLS won

what really troubled me today was how ignorant n uncivilized we can be as a nation, i will tell you wat had sparked such conclusion when the ceromony stared it was opened with the somali national anthem and after that the canadian anthem but our ppl started booing the kids that were singing shame walaahi it such a shameful act... they had ppl reprisenting the MP's and other organizations just imagine wat sort of impact that has left them.....wat do we do with our ppl yaa kheey?

asxantu

Qac Qaac   

they booed the canadian anthem? is that right?

woow, that is amazing if that is true. but i don't think the MPs care about couple of immigrents who can't even organize one big tourniment for themselves will harm them. pathetic ppl.

Gediid   

Cutting off the hand that feeds them.Somalis dofaaro dheh.If the Canadaians cut off welfare beri xageey u ordi donaan.

Shomb correction N Stars won the cup 3 years out of the last 4.

gediid walaalo my point precisely, these ppl hav no gratitude wat so ever....Somalies were neva like this wat happened ta our ppl? where is the ignorance coming from?

soomali waxay ku maahmaah daa ( Dariskaa mar ku diin, marna ku dayo, marna kaba darnoow )

asxantu

Baashi   

Shoobaro,

How many Somalis were there? Have they all taken part of the booing exercise? What were you doing..booing?

Few bad apples, few bad apples brother. Somalis this Somalis that! when this will end?

Haneefah   

^^It only takes few rotten apples to ruin the whole barrel huuno!

To put it simply, dadkayagu wax uroon iyo wax udaran toona kala garan maayaan...qaarkood damiirkii buu ilaahay ka qadiyay baad isleedahay walee.....therefore, wax kasta ka filo! :rolleyes:

p.s it's good to see that no fights broke between the teams like previous years.

Originally posted by Baashi:

Shoobaro,

How many Somalis were there? Have they all taken part of the booing exercise? What were you doing..booing?

Few bad apples, few bad apples brother. Somalis this Somalis that! when this will end?

Exactly..I was thinking the same thing This generalizing has to stop

I went to Friday night game at Bathurst and Finch.. between North star..and the other team that was wearing the red jerseys, North stars won 4-1 nothing happened everyone was happy to see each nice vibe and all

Originally posted by Nafisa:

^^It only takes few rotten apples to ruin the whole barrel huuno!

I agree Nafisa. I wouldn't be surprised if the loudest couple of booers were found to be kuwa caydha ka dhameeyay wadanka. :D

Qac Qaac   

Baashi nin wax garad ah baad tahay. i agree with u. i doubted if all somalies did that. look all of u here none of u would do it. so dadka dhan yaa la isku qaban.

N.O.R.F   

Funny thing is i cant remember any booing at all, and if there was dont concern yourself with it.

What amazed me the most omy was the hostility and qabilist nature of T.dot inhabitants. I have never been to a more qabilist place and i thought UK was bad :eek: . A place with so many Somalis but with ignorant minds. :rolleyes: . Where ppl hardly associate with the 'other' side! Ppl were actually surprised that we were mixing with others and having a good time at that! :rolleyes:

Reer Toronto - fix up!!

NGONGE   

^^^^You kept yourself busy! What with trying to concentrate on the football, listen out for booing people and doing all manners of dribbling to impress the girls, when did you have the time to notice the tribalism problem of the Toronto people?

Seriously though, the tribe problem is a Somali disease that’s not limited to the homeland. It’s not a huge surprise that Somalis in Canada would act in the same way as those home. Just be happy that they had no weapons.