Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

Alla Soomaaliyaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

Sareeda says:

"just be happy that they had no weapons" LOOL does that mean they would have shot him.

After separating a fight in a game with Somali Stars, someone ran from the crowd and punched one of our players, so i knocked this guy out, then all hell broke loose, a big confrontation on the field with players and supporters. It was a pre-planned attempt to get to forfit the game! :rolleyes: But never that!

ps Ayoub Sheihk thats last years Team you have there!

A game is planned between this and last years teams next month!

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Northerner:

someone ran from the crowd and punched one of our players, so i knocked this guy out,

ok....! Amitabh Bachan iga dheh.... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

North, When I used to live in T.O.(scarborough), it was tight and the majority of the Somalis were all cool. I guess things have changed lately.

Sorry you had a bad experience sxb. I must say you didn't see a good crowd. :D

N.O.R.F   

But having said that, its a really nice place, quiet, no rush, friendly ppl, clean, no traffic. :cool: almost stayed there for good, then i was told of the winter there and was shown a few winter clothing lines, this shock me up :eek: , so i ran back!

WingA   

seen, ma man is back huh?? i see you hurt up da place bruv.. i'd love to see that K.O!!lool.. i was in canada this feb and you dont wanna know how cold it was..man..

peez..

Tuujiye   

They called me knockout Ned after that!

...lol..

Waraa some of the people in here were part of the tournement..did you forget and even shared hotel with your team mates..lol..You were on the bench when the fight happened..lol..Ma man Yasiin was too good so they had to take him down. Or maybe take him out for next game vs Iftin..lol..Like you said man is Soccer..The guy that came in the field was the somali star player's brother. But it was a week fight.

Shoobaro waraa adiga markii aniga ma ila taag neenoo...goormaa garatay in La oorinaaye..busy aan ba kuheen gabdhaha aan la sheekeysanenee..Ani boo markaan maqlay, in adiga la gugu oorinaayo aan u qabay..lol..

Ayuub thats the old north start team. Thats when they wear realy good..But this year, they got fixed..Y'all forget one thing..North Star is from T.O not UK..they just get players from UK 5 or 6..the only two UK player from last year are Earon and Ahmed the diffender..thats not northener..lol..SO Another T.o team won..and the cup stayed in T.o..but if were in the finals the cup would have been in onther city..lol..

About the khabiil thing in T.O is tooooooo muuuuuuuuuuch...Every team is built with qabiil...forget the people in the city. I'm just happy I Could go back to my home town city Ottawa. Were their is no qabiil at all...lol..

iyaaaaah waraaa tuujiye gabadhii weershada aheed oo aad numberka ka qaadaneeysey intee ku danbeesay ...... adi baab maku shiro haye...wax lee tuujineee (macbuudka)

asxantu

Tuujiye   

Shoobaro, waraa gabar weersho ah maxaan ka falaa markee joogeen kuwa badan oo afar indhood eh.

Laakiin adi heesta calanka taa romantic song ugaga dhigeesay, xagee ku danbeesay. waxaa maqlay islaamaha dagmooyinka ee ka midnoqotee..warka igu afuuf nooh..

Jaaw

N.O.R.F   

Sujui says:

They didnt Bank on running into a real Life Scouser Hooligan

lol,lets ave it mate :D , i guess they dont know of our Sunday Leagues here in UK :D

Tujiye

You were on the bench when the fight happened

I was playing and i was the only one who ran into the fight and stopped it while the rest were just watching!!!!!

Shobaaro, Garab Tujiye wuxu kaheley xabad single mother-a oo ey isku arkeyn mesha kubada!

Curly   

Yeah...Boys either break it up or move your hooligan stories along to your little neglected sports section.

:D

Thank you!