Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

The disgraceful Africans.

Showqi   

Originally posted by MZanzi:

Strong footballing nations like England, Italy, Spain, France and Brazil are under performing

Kuligood kaneecadii Africa ayaa qaniintay. Markaasaa Vuvuzelana dhagaha lagaga afuufay. Hada way wada dawakhsan yihiin :D

BOB   

Originally posted by MZanzi:

what's wrong with maradon?
:D:D

article-0-0A144683000005DC-756_233x423.j

Gotta love Diego. :D

^^^and I agree with him Pele should go back to the Museum...where he belongs. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Khayr   

Did the African teams buy all the yellow cards in the worldcup?

Ghana is screwed, cameroon is cooked, south africa is a joke, algeria and ivory coast - no comment

At least one of these teams need to advance to the 2nd round?

Ghana just needs a draw if they cant beat the Germans and Aussies vs Serbs draw. Nigeria, Algeria, South Africa and even Ivory Coast can come out of their groups(of course they need not only a win, but lots of goals in their last matches.) So guys stop been over dramatic here.

Haatu   

The Africans were doomed to fail. All you had to do was look at the African Cup of Nations and the lack of quality showed.

Ibtisam   

Ghana is here, feel it!! I saw so many cars with the flag waving on my way into work today. African people united in football!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

I blame the Vuvuzelas.

However, The African teams are actually playing better than the English.

FB maxaa ingriiska kugu saliday saxib? LoL

Polanyi   

ASWRB.

good points@ Ngonge.

Technically all the Africans are not out, as Brazil are truly part of the larger Pan African race. Come on, Brazil.

Malika   

^It can almost be said the same for France,all I saw were black players..mar baan iis weydiyee..Where are the 'real' frenchii..heh

World cup should come around more often,I like the distraction it gives to men,they will do anything so they can just watch that game.... :D

Polanyi   

I hope you're not getting the poor farax to move around the furniture or something. "Just move the tv here and the cupboards there.so you can get a better view"........ :D

^^ i've 2 see the doctor ten minutes before the end of the match. :confused: But that's nothing compared to this guy who was complaining about his wedding falling on the same day as the englan vs usa match. The presenters told he should cancel it....and change it 2 another day. :D:D

ps. Brazil's africanimo is a big stretch. But many of this current French generation of Players were either born( Viera, Dessaily, etc.) in Africa or are of African descent. I hope Le pens happy though. :D