Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

The disgraceful Africans.

True fact, No team has ever won the world soccer cup with a foreign coach.

All the African nations must have missed this very important info, especially Nigeria. Lagerback the coach of Nigeria now was sucked or rather relived of his position as a coach of sweden because Sweden failed to qualify for the world cup in South Africa. Would you as a Nigerian not question is lack of ability as a coach??? Why would the federation of football in Nigeria hire such a hopeless coach??

African iyo aqlimo don't go hand in hand.

All I can say is, its about time the African nations play football the 'africa style' .

That S.T.U.P.I.D, not so good looking jareer aka Didier Drogba cares more about this football team than his nation, lack of nationalism. He 'claims' he was injured war whatever!

Originally posted by Norfsky:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

I blame the Vuvuzelas.

However, The African teams are actually playing better than the English.

FB maxaa ingriiska kugu saliday saxib? LoL
I actually like the English,too bad we are in the same group. If the US fails to go thru,I will support the English.

It can almost be said the same for France,all I saw were black players..mar baan iis weydiyee..Where are the 'real' frenchii..heh

I saw a French philosopher quoted as saying, 'these footballers are scum and more interested in burning cars in housing estates than integrating into French society'. Now that is strong stuff.