Yes, she braggin' about my sugar sugar

Evrywhere i go sugar, sugar mamas aah sure can hear your name

She been braggin' about it all over SOL

Well, now the nomads want to buy it to make juice baby

But i know you don't wanna sell them nothing

noh no noh no, noo

Sambac waaxid! You’re not the one that I brag about. icon_razz.gif

Sheh

See what happens when you choose that baboon over me; he treats you like cashew nuts. You’ve been served. Haha!

Ahura, I was only enquiring about the sugar tasty food. What do you think? That I offer myself to guys just because v-day is upon us? shiish! :rolleyes:

my my my, what in the world has happened! I leave my computer for a few hours and it all deteriorates into a farce.

First and foremost, get your geriatric mittens away from the ladiez mr castro and go back to sucking on your chinese manufactured havanas. I've seen you flip-floping from this thread to that with the dark cloud of the green-eyed monster, "O, beware, my friend, of jealousy; It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock The meat it feeds on; that cuckold lives in bliss Who, certain of his fate, loves not his wronger."

B. ummm the smell defeat in the morning icon_razz.gif .

Chez- yes please stick your non-capitalist comformism and stay away from the women, it lead to decedence and away from your virtuos path.

callypso-i-like -it-so, now now woman, no need to take it out on our chamelion girl, she has but only seen the light. But, do not worry for our love is plentiful.

shehehehe, i am disapointed that you are sharing our bond of threats with others. Spoiling the cockel of love by abusing so easily cannot be easily tollerated my dear.

Zu, just no.

So Nomads, for those who are celebrating the V-Day:

1- Kindly stop imitating others in everything including their wrong points.

2- Check the historical/religious background of any occassion b4 celebrating it, who knows, maybe you r celebrating a paganish occassion without knowing it which is not acceptable to celebrate. Even if its not paganish and its a Christian or Jewish, its the same result: don't celebrate them or even congrat others for it. The same is applied on the Christmas, the Easter, the Birthdays, the Diwali, the Hanoukah, the Passover, the Halloween, All Saints Day, All Fools Day, the Mother Day, the Father Day,,, etc.

3- Stop spending your money on buying chocos, flowers, gifts for the celebration of the Valentine Day. You can love your beloved ones as much as you want(Your hubby/wife/friend (I said a friend not Boy Friends or Girl Frinds

Its good to love your beloved ones and show them this love. You can buy them gifts, take them to marvellous places and spend money (modestly and properly) to please them. But you don't have to celebrate non-islamic occasions just to show them your love,respect and happiness.

Don't let them fool you and take your Mind & Money, Valentine Day has nothing to do with LOVE.

Those were good advise I suppose..the more you make it Popular..The more It nourishes.. smile.gifsmile.gif