Sign in to follow this  
WILDCAT

Are you a heathen?

J.Lee   

^Far more better chances for you miyaa? Ka cabso.

* Jimca Lee thinks "atheer" suffers from Ol' man's disease: did he forget he already erased me from his list? *

Castro   

^ LOL. Atheer is senile indeed. You see good J. Lee, this is a living document this minyar memo. Your earlier removal was under duress. Everyone gets three (may be four or five) strikes. Brace yourself, you might get back on. But Kooley got her three strikes in one stroke of the pen. That child scares me now. :D

To be rejected by an old sensile e-geezer is an old time low for me. I'm going to hang low for a while and contemplate suicide among other things.

Ahura,

Stop the fitnah jealous heiffer. If you weren't so hideous to look at maybe you'd get half a chance. *sniffs*

URGENT NOTICE:

Spell my name correctly folks or you'll force me to change it again. And I was just getting attached to it. :mad:

Ahura,

Stop the fitnah jealous heiffer. If you weren't so hideous to look at maybe you'd get half a chance. *sniffs* [/QB]

You better be joking with that or else....

Khalaf   

Spell my name correctly folks or you'll force me to change it again. And I was just getting attached to it.

I am also attached to your name, Yaa Kooleey. ;)

I have heathen thoughts & fantasies, does that count?

Hmmmmmm? Say what?

Originally posted by Kooleey:

^ or else what exactly?

Many things. One track could be this: polite suggestions for retraction, if unrepentant to be followed by tempest in a teacup climaxed with literal engorging.

What do think of such prospect?

Gabbal   

^I hope you don't think anyone understood you? Some believe speaking (writting) abstract english is fashionable as of late.

Pi   

Too bad Socod Badne has a doomed result of a union between a sperm and egg, chasing him around. Get a life, Kashanre, and stay in the politics section. Tell us more of the nonsense between the warlords. Dont troll.

Baashi   

Originally posted by WILDCAT:

Baashi
thinks me a heathen...

So I will confess...

*stands up* my name is
Wildcat
, and I am a heathen. *sits down*

My heathen tendencies are apparantly demonstrable by the fact I wear
macawiis
on occasion...

Introduce yourselves please and tell us what might qualify you as a certifiable heathen... don't be shy now... can't be as appalling as a ladish girl wearing
macawiis
... reckon you could top me...?

Did I do that? What was I thinking...I take it back :D Wildy ya hear! U ain't a heathen. No no mom unm eeh.

*Crosses off the heathen description and replaces with Drama queen*

Soo ma daayoo ha igu soo deyn. Man why would I want to mess with WILD CAT...dang. Easy with the kaftan...will u?

JL,

I'm just looking out for my Cuban Atheer. Nothing more. :D

Kooleey,

I'm worried, dear. When was the last time you had your eyesight checked? *Distractedly gazes into the mirror as she speaks* Mmmm...aha...just as I thought. It's illegal to look this stunning. :cool:

Originally posted by
SB
:

Many things. One track could be this: polite suggestions for retraction, if unrepentant to be followed by tempest in a teacup climaxed with literal engorging

Ahem, SB, not everyone is as perverted as you. K is too young a child to take part in any engorging activities. Behave waryaa. icon_razz.gif

Johnny B   

This is unfair !!, Castro is having too many "minyar" candidates while these very candidates woulden´t gimme their numbers,

And boi look at me ;)

Where am i going wrong ?