Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

inan yabaan

welcome sista! hmm! u is a loaner officer. well you know lately i been getting locked up frequently so i am happy to know u and send u a warm greating! may be, you can spring me out of jail with lil loan when i need bail money! so welcome home! and u single, well me too sista! by the way r u related to nin yabaan!lol!

peace & love!

Rudy I told you don't go out today sweetheart! Qoraxdah was way too hot for the fragile you :D

Yeah, what are you talking about?

you know we're asking out of concern off caorse ;)

Originally posted by runaway^virgin:

[QB] Rudy I told you don't go out today sweetheart! Qoraxdah was way too hot for the fragile you :D

well here in ventura california, its never gets over 78f during summer! so i am freezing u know me being african all n that warm blood! i need some body heat badly!!!what can a poor farah do!!

Originally posted by rudy:

welcome sista! hmm! u is a loaner officer. well you know lately i been getting locked up frequently so i am happy to know u and send u a warm greating! may be, you can spring me out of jail with lil loan when i need bail money! so welcome home! and u single, well me too sista! by the way r u related to nin yabaan!lol!

peace & love!

Rudy hahahaahh is dis how u do when u smoke?

Dude i can see ya been smokin' too much weed go and take some shower u'll be 'olright

unfortunately, i am allergic to weed, never chewed chat, dont drink, dont smoke and hate hard drugs! i get my high from soccer tennis or body surfing...and good friend even though majority are families etc., stay away from drugs! it will only mess you up badly!!!word.

zak99   

inan yaban :cool: have you met nin yabaan? well, you should meet him. someone's prayer has been answered finally smile.gif

First of all, I'm a new member here and wanna say thanks for those who welcomed me with open hearts.

Second, wanna say that me and inan yabaan share only and only the name but nothing else "no way jose in this earth we are related"...sorry but the guy picture is every corner in the web...why is that....please explain folks???

Third and last, Yes I'm a loan officer but dont bail criminals out of jail for just two simple reason...was strongly advised to stay away from them and I beleive criminals belongs to jail.lol :D

At last, the Web, members and topices seems to be intresting here and I'm looking forward to have fun

see yaa all

Inan yaban ;)

well sista, my rape sheet is taller than me so i be waiting 4 your tips fast! before my next court appearnce! all did was that i waved my middle finger to woman police officer while driving on the hwy! she stopped me and I told her that in my culture it means hi! she gave me a ticket for indecent behavior and told me to explain that to the judge! what a ?????.

can yall believe that!!!!!!!!!