Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Disclaimer: Gen Duke has not been in the chat room

nuune   

paragon lool the interrogation, I was interrogated too, are you the real nuune when I logged xalayto,

seems the trust is gone :D

Juxa-You mean only forum members could use it and you gotta log in with your actual name?

Paragon...Yup, I don't understand why the need to be rude.Maybe that's why I have never been to chatroom in million years.

Castro   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

I was there this weekend for a minute or two and this gal seemed shocked i used my real sol name.

How do you know it was a gal? Did "she" try to do the shimmy dance on you with a hairy chest? lol.

Anonymous chats bring out the worst in otherwise decent people. The whole discussion inevitably degrades to nastiness. Which is probably the only reason I go there.

Cara.   

General Duke is suffering buyer's remorse huh?

Qof baa ka dhaariyey that he will tone down his rhetoric in the Politics section and in the cold harsh Monday morning he is having trouble keeping that promise icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Cara.:

General Duke is suffering buyer's remorse huh?

Qof baa ka dhaariyey that he will tone down his rhetoric in the Politics section and in the cold harsh Monday morning he is having trouble keeping that promise
icon_razz.gif

I think you are suffering from attention seekers syndrome. I always have respect for the site, its just a few always want to get famous by attacking the Duke and then get all upset when the Duke replies. :D

The only reason for this post, is simple when I have time for the chattroom I will go there, and no one should be using my name even if they want to use to pistive reasons. ;)

Juxa   

there was a guy paragon watay who insisted on calling us nayaaaaaaaa. waxaas soo aflagaado maaha?

anigu maheen the real paragon baa filayaa, if it was, then he is dead man walking...intaa iga gaarsiiya