Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

COUNTDOWN

to my 20th birthday.

3 weeks and yours truly will be turning twenty, its a little depressing.

i dont want to go anywhere 2day.

Xafsa   

shyhem...horta naagaha maxaa lagaa siistaa? Naag this...somali females that...war nin yahow maa joogtid :D

somealien happy b-day....20 aint all that bad....I was excited when I turned 20 and 21...now the excitement is kinda wearing off :rolleyes:

peace and luv

2real   

somealien, I didn't know you where that young. Well happy B-day in advance my dear and no hard feeling right icon_razz.gif ...

shyhem   

Flying still

LOOL Ok from now on i promise- me see no evil,hear no evil and speak no evil.Damn i always forget 'em ladies were this much sensitive but its all good i love it when they blush and turn red

og girl

shyhem or whatever ur nick , there is some younger than 20 here.

peace

I neva said we don't have the under 20 yr olds here remember,all i said is that the number 20 is highly liked by the ladies here, but again nothing wrong with the fact that one is 20 yrs old except when one is not interested in moving past the 20 marker :D

Coloow   

Shyhem lol. I have made the same observation!

I assume that most of our sisters and brothers deduct the decade or so of the civil war. This is a good thing to do because those were the lost years!

Most somalis have also been deluded by the age factor. Because we are on the move (modern day gypsies) many have acquired multiple date of births!!!! The underage syndrome has certainly played a vital role in people not exceeding 25 years.

To the poster, my felicitations on your 20th birthday!

Iffah   

Oh here we go again...before it was somali girls never pass 19 now we moved up a yr. how nice :rolleyes:

Somalian: only 20? ...I can't even recall when I was that age. Ah those were the days. ;) Happy early Bday anyways.

Damn, i was on a self piTy trip and little did i know that my age

(which was distressing me so) would be doubted...its kinda funny and depressing all at once.

1983 REPRESENT BAYBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAH!!

Senora   

Originally posted by Shyhem:

Is it me or every lady on this website is 20 yrs old.Anyway happy birthday to u all.

I couldnt help but notice the many girls between the ages of 19-21 as well......hmmmm, well happy early-B-day.......i still have about 5 more months b4 i get to celebrate :(

argh!my friends wanna take me ouT...I hate clubbing... I need to move outta my parents house...i need to do alot o things really.