Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Man Marries 4 Women At Same Time

Aaliyyah   

I don't think the two ladies are happy, they look indifferent to the whole thing lol.

It was probably arranged marriage, and who knows maybe he can provide decent life for them.

besides, is this halaal? I mean to have a wedding on the same day? at least he can respect them and make each one her own wedding...

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

What did these women see in him? maybe he is the Brad Pitt of Somaliland.
:D

Ma maqashay gabadhii nikeeda la waydiiyay ee tidhi "Ii daaya habeenkii buu qurux badan yahaye" ,,, :D

Ala my eyes! To submit to that shame(being the talk of the town and apparently of the world)is nothing next to marrying nin saa u foolxun(istaqfurulah ).

The ladies look bewildered if not humilated. Maybe it is arranged marriage, or they are too poor, or with children. No way, a Somali woman with options will never resort to that!! They live for their pride. Ala hooyoy, Masaakin dheh. I feel for them.

MZanzi   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

Ala my eyes! To submit to that shame(being the talk of the town and apparently of the world)is nothing next to marrying nin saa u foolxun(istaqfurulah ).

Adiga hadiiba aad tiri ninkaan wuu foolxunahay qurux waxba maba kataqaanid ..wiilkaan dheerow jalaqsan yaa ka qurux badan lol

PS aniga waayabe quruxda aad raadineysan ma gurigaad kusharaxaneysin smile.gif

Waa bilaa jalaqsan, Fu Fu if you think that man is yacni quruxlow, you can become a self-esteem consultant me thinks. Beside, between you and me I thought you beleived in the modern, muscle man, no?

Quruxda guriga laguma sharxanayo, but naftaydan ku sharxayaa, as in he is my accessory lol!

Aaliyyah   

^^lol@ chocolate ninka saa uma foolxuma miskiinka dhaaf....laakin i agree with u Kolay ma aha mid la isku dilayo mid kale isku maalin xita laguursanayo heeru qurux ka gaadhay lol..

Kamaavi   

^Inay haa ku dhahdo maad ka sugi lahayd? :D

War waxaa la dhahay quruxdeeda Zakina wax lamida ma jirto

sahan culus baase iigu maqan

Cabdow   

Originally posted by nuune:

ayaga maa xasuusanaayo foolxumadiisa cirbad teetana hadii lagu duro cawadooda waaye

:D

As for the men marrying 2/4 in one night, waa ragganimo. If they can and have the means, whynot!

C&H, kharaarka dhaaf gabar icon_razz.gif