Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Worst UK cities to live in :)

u crack me up mucus...u talk 2 much..u ever heard that song..homie boy never shut-up. when i ever hear nottingham nutty place, it remaind2 moi of that movie with julia reborts and the 2 english dudes where 1 looked like weired...!

worst city...4 me, will be dubai. hated it. ppl there are like so creepy man. wazzup with arabs! lying mofos.

Blessed   

Originally posted by Skipper:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

Sounds like Skipper went to White Heart Lane School. I know a few people that went there.
:D

Yeah i went to white hart lane school, and to say i had a hard time there is an understatement. If you fight with person then the rest will join in the fight and beat you up. I was only 11 years old and learned some valuable lessons. The somalis there

never game me a helping hand, it was me against the school bad boys.
LOL. Miskiin. :(

When were you there?

Baluug   

I don't know which place is worst, but I can say this: Newham may look like a ghetto, but I like it :D Ask Northerner about the fight we saw at a bus station close to our hotel in Stratford, I don't remember much about it, I just kept my head down and kept walking :D

Skipper   

Blessed no i am not maskiin dear, i am a survivor, the ones who got killed are maskiins technically speaking. It was 95 and 96 i was there.