Dalmar1

Federal Member Presidents meet in Kismayu

5 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

What public? And how will he lock them up?

Mate, this needs unusual move, I don't think Farmaajo has the guts, these traitors must be dealt with.

Samafal   
15 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Farmaajo , the public is with him, LOCK them UP.

What crime have they commited that needs their arrest Mr?

I don't see what these guys have done or said that warrants an outrage. If they criticize Farmaajo or government it is in their right. 

The Dowlada is the one that receives the internarnational aid on behalf of Somalia and most of these guys' admins are broke and pennyless. So in my opinion they can't affect much on the ground whether it is institituion building, taking the fight to Alshabab or providing social services such as schools, health etc. 

Farmaajo is sleeping on the wheel like Hassan and Sh Sharif that came before him and it is legitimate that he is criticized without being destructive.

Alshabab attacks are on the increase, the national army that many people thought will take shape under Farmajo is ever fragmented and nothing much changed on the ground as Alshabab still controls large swathes of the South. Guys let us stop blind support or hate for certain individuals blur our vision. The blame lies with Farmaajo and his admin in Mogadishu, and things need to be put right before we waste more time. 

If any one paid attention Abdiwali Gas has said many times how supportive he is to the government's program. But many people are frustrated with the government slow moving train and there is no problem if they air their concerns from time to time. It is all good and in the interest of all Somalis to keep them on check.

Dalmar1   
On 9/5/2018 at 12:06 PM, maakhiri1 said:

Mate, this needs unusual move, I don't think Farmaajo has the guts, these traitors must be dealt with.

In this era of Somalia's rebirth, Farmaajo is not the man for it, we all know Somalia is Sick and the disease is many such as foreign meddling, clan grievances (Somaliland), and cancerous Federalism, and the very Doctor that can cure this disease can only come from Mogadishu's HAG.

I honestly believe only HAG can fix Somalia, and i am not talking about the corrupt inept beesha Unaka lah (infact these folks are actually new into the Politics), i am talking about  beeshaPM Cabdulahi Cisa that brought us out of Colonialism and united Italy Somaliland with British Somaliland under Cegal.

We Have seen the past Presidents (after Siade barre) how useless and inept they were, from Beesha Puntland Abdulahi yuusuf on how treacherously  colluding with an foreign enemy on their tank, and Beesha Unaka Leh how they keep managing to produce corrupt Presidents calool shaqeystayaal over and over again, its amazing that their political capacity never surpasses the cambool iyo beenza they so much love, and the Present day President Farmaajo, how useless he is in a place so Hostile to him, he is put in a simple words a Cat among Lions, his odds of succeeding as an great leader is highly stacked against him in qabyaalad loving nation called Somalia.

What we need is an clan known for its Political expertise and military strength, and that is no other /Abdulahi Isa!

Related image

(The Picture) Is the day Somalia was born (South and North united) under Cabdulahi Isa/Egal both AUN

If Beesha Cabdulahi Cisa does become President, do you know how easy it will be for them to rule Somalia with ease, this is what will happen to each clan states;

Jubaland; Kenya will be expelled for internal meddling, then an instant military invasion under SNA will follow, which after the Kenyan project will be abolished!

Galmudug, Koonfur Galbeed, and Hiirshabelle are all HAG's playground, they will follow blindly without say.

Puntland; Political and Economical Isolation, till we strengthen The 2nd Somalia Republic Government then an Military invasion for its treacherous politics.

Somaliland; we will Follow Abdulahi Cisa - Egal Agreements, and that is after listening to their grievances to give them the absolute role of Presidency/ PM whatever they like and they will forever keep it, only South (Mogadishu) and North state  (Hargeisa) shall exist per 1960's agreement, every other foreign sponsored states will be abolished! 

Samafal   

LoL@Dalmar. Wixii oo dhan wuxuu ku dhameeyey military intervention kkkkk. Waa bililoqo raadis kkkkk waxaan maqli jiray wixii aad ubarato waa baaskaa. Yarkaan wayadii bililiqada buu caqlistay marka waa kaga dhagantahay!!!

Warhedhe hal xaafad oo Gaalkacyo kutaal baad maamuli waydeene masomali maamulaysaan kkkkkkkk No thanks mate. If you lot take the helm Somalia will take 10 steps backwards and will go back into worst civil war ever.

Farmaajjo with all his shortcomings should continue to lead the country for the next 6 years to give some leadership stability. Changing presidents so often is one of the reason that things do not move much.

Dalmar1   
1 minute ago, Samafal said:

LoL@Dalmar. Wixii oo dhan wuxuu ku dhameeyey military intervention kkkkk. Waa bililoqo raadis kkkkk waxaan maqli jiray wixii aad ubarato waa baaskaa. Yarkaan wayadii bililiqada buu caqlistay marka waa kaga dhagantahay!!!

Warhedhe hal xaafad oo Gaalkacyo kutaal baad maamuli waydeene masomali maamulaysaan kkkkkkkk No thanks mate. If you lot take the helm Somalia will take 10 steps backwards and will go back into worst civil war ever.

Farmaajjo with all his shortcomings should continue to lead the country for the next 6 years to give some leadership stability. Changing presidents so often is one of the reason that things do not move much.

Lol, now you are willing to give Farmaajo another 6 years, after reading what i wrote on what might happen to you if HAG''s Elite HG ever do get the Presidency, waryaa Samafaloow why the fear, we had the Xabashi Traitor Abdulahi Yuusuf as president, then the 2 useless beesha Unaka leh Sheikh Shariif and HSM, and now we have the Deskjob employee the timid inept Farmaajo, i think its fair due now that the Iljeex HAG's HG get its turn.

The Moment HG becomes President, all cards will fall to its place, iljeex Mahad Karate Leader of the Youths will follow his beesh's ruling and dismantle the political tool aka Al-shabaab, and then from there all foreign stooging states beginning from Jubaland and Puntland will be dismantled at the barrel of a gun, to be honest thats the only methods to restrain the Nomadic Somalis, and we excel in restraining too!

So far Farmaajo is playing into our HAG's game, fight federalism whatever means necessary, paint those federal stooges as spoilers to the regions, then after our HAG's ascension to power it will be a walk in the park in dismantling them insha'allahi.

Dalmar1   

As for hal Xaafad Galkacyo, Lol, tbh we are the only sub HAG that rules lands beyond its wildest dreams, many lands that we do not inhabit is now under our Firm Hands, even in the cursed Federalism we excel, we have a state we named, a flag we designed, and lands and clans we absorbed, if that is not success then i dont know what it is!

Federalism no matter how good to us, our ambition will never allow us to settle with less than Ras-kamboni-Zaylac (then after we shall strive for Somaliweyne) in our firm hands, insha'allahi we shall fight endlessly,as we shall never accept the pirates and foreigners imposed federalism.

Dalmar1   
10 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

LOL

Dalmar is looking for more places to pillage. 

Why the name calling, when ever we demand for the right of presidency its always your type the Puntlanders that jump with name calling, i sense that fear has got something to do with it, you Puntlanders fear that your house called Federalism will be dismantled the moment HG is chosen for Presidency, tbh you are right to fear beacuse that is our goal, to dismantle this cancerous Federalism.

Every tom, dick and harry had a turn for the Presidency, i think our (HG) time has come, and i sincerely believe that once we assume the presidency that we shall overcome this hardship, instability that foreign imposed federalism has brought, we shall like strive like Cabdulahi Cisa (AUN) into bringing back the 2nd Somalia Republic Insha'allahi. 

Dalmar1   
45 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Stop sullying Ciisa's name and associate him with looters Inc.

Ciisa was patriot!

What looters?...are you calling HG Looters, a collective of people who have done no harm??

Your post smells of qabyaalad and you are definitely a qabilisto, kulaha ''stop sullying Ciisa name'' then precedes to call collective beesha HG's looters, if they are in your book looters, then so is Ciisa since he hails from those looters you call!

Dalmar, what went wrong in 1991, when Aidid got hold Mogadisho, how come screwed the biggest opportunity, why did your pple start ethnic-cleansing and looting.How come HG couldn't see the forest for the trees, that the nation belonged to not Siyad Barre and now you are telling us they are diff and God sent?

Look at yourself, coming here and proud of being bully and land you looted from masakiin, defenseless minorities, not from major clans.

Dalmar1   
13 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Dalmar, what went wrong in 1991, when Aidid got hold Mogadisho, how come screwed the biggest opportunity, why did your pple start ethnic-cleansing and looting.How come HG couldn't see the forest for the trees, that the nation belonged to not Siyad Barre and now you are telling us they are diff and God sent?

Look at yourself, coming here and proud of being bully and land you looted from masakiin, defenseless minorities, not from major clans.

What i posted was pure advocacy of HG being President, we have seen all other major clans come and go, and non were beneficial in terms of stability, peace and positive development, every ailment that exist in Somalia today, HG has a cure for it, i dare you ask me something that is an obstacle Somalia faces and i will say how HG can overcome that obstacle whether it be Al-shabaabs,Federal Moryaans, Ethiopia and Somaliland, we HG have the antidote to those ailments!