Dalmar1

The straw that broke the camel's back, how President Mustafa of Somali state effectively broke the Somalis trust, his Cabinet excluded HAG and ***

galbeedi   

This former NGO guy who has done nothing in real life is in hurry to catch the next bus to Godey. He is temporary and might not last that much. Maximum a year or one and half.

By the way the list is wrong. many names who are  are mistakenly put one the D block column.

The minister of justice C/kariim Jaamac is from the Awdal community not ***.. there is one from Djibouti clan including the vice president. 

The way I heard is that the *** who called themselves Dulmi Diid were giver to appoint a president since they were the initial instigators against Cabdi Illey. Since this tiny community,  who doesn't even have one full district in the Somali region  doesn't have political muscle , they stabbed the *** including the Djibouti community and others who wanted to lead. 

They called this kid Mustafe who wasn't even in the radar of the Kilil politics other than his brother being the victim of Illey. They called him and told that instead of themselves--Dulmi Diid---or the *** , they will offer the leadership to him. Also, the fear of 40,000 armed  Liyu gangs in the country side made the leadership of any other community difficult. Ethiopia thought that in order to dismantle the Illey security forces they needed a clan member to crush them rather than an outsider which might have led to clan wars, especially in the light of these guys being drunk with power. The *** in Jigjiga had rented this guy who is not only out of touch but also amateur in his approach.That is why they the non OG *** got five cabinet members.

Yet it is shocking for a lot of people that the *** and non OG ***  taking four out of nine of the security heads job, plus four  ministers including finance, chief of staff, education, and broadcasting. These guys consider themselves as the " Jabhad" who won against Illey while firing no  bullet at all. Not only that, most of these guys were with him until the last six months. Imagine, after Siyad Barre , if the Gedo  community member tried to lead Somalia?. it is probably apple and oranges to compare, but many people want to see this community banished from the scene. 

The OG ,  who eat and sleep with  tribalism like no other group , have another strategy in this cabinet appointments.  In  order to reduce the power of the D...  who are 10 or more diverse community, he must balance and give every " ***" who is there  two or three ministers. The fact is you have Og, *** and *** and that about it.. If you give each two the rest of the cabinet which is 70% must go to other Somalis. The *** H , who are large community , much larger than the *** does not included in the cabinet, so does the ***, ***, *** and Barzukh , the later four being D..... By the way, the two *** you saw, one is D..., the other one is H block.

The problem is people accepted the clan hegemony of Illey because of the fear of his Liyu and the TPLF power that was behind them. That power and the fear had gone, and every clan is emboldened to take  stage. Because of these actions, the border wars might continue.

My thinking is this guy had created a good opposition just ten days in to office. We believe the best way to throw him out is to prepare the election and vote them out for good. Yet my biggest fear is that this group of people especially the OG never created any city or civilization other than destroy them. They might either create a new clan war or split the Somali zone in two, three or four zones controlled by different tribes.

Let us hope for the best.

galbeedi   

The Awdal community and others were punished by not instigating war against Illey .It seems those who gathered in Addis from the diaspora has been given the lions share. The catch is that the Ethiopian constitution doesn't allow dual citizens to be appointed not more than directorial positions. 

In order for people like Jawar Mohamed and others to take power they must change the constitution, and that will take place only after the next election.

The news from Jigjiga is that this kid MUstafe might redo his cabinet.

Will see.

By the way, starting soon, we the Awdalites intend to be nasty, greedy and " Indho adayg"

Our intension has been always, " Dhiiga Soomaaliyeed ee Qubanaya, mid kale ha ku darina" . from now on you might not even recognize us. Waxa laga yaabaa iin aad tidhaahdaan " Waar kuwaan indhaha adagi xakay ka yimaadeen" 

.....and will say " Hadaan Koynay.

18 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

My thinking is this guy had created a good opposition just ten days in to office. We believe the best way to throw him out is to prepare the election and vote them out for good. Yet my biggest fear is that this group of people especially the OG never created any city or civilization other than destroy them. They might either create a new clan war or split the Somali zone in two, three or four zones controlled by different tribes.

Your fear is already happening and it has been happening for last 2 years now. The only thing left is bring it from face book to the ground.

The Oromo will speed it up as they want to finish the issue of Dirdhaba and also the trade route. They will make sure who ever is in the trade route looks up to them for help and for interference. They might leave alone the rest to sort itself as long as final say is theirs.

13 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

In order people like Jawar Mohamed and others to take power they must change the constitution, and that will take place only after the next election.

That is true, but the Amhara might benefit more from it, so is unlikely it will be allowed higher positions.

This shows you the Oromos can't be trusted. Galbeedi used to say the Oromos are not the enemy of his clan, but look at what @Abtigiis, the new Oromo puppet just did. The Oromo leadership blessed the cabinet and doesn't give a cent about Dir and its noise. A Somali is a Somali. 

galbeedi   

MMA ,

I hope you apply the rules across the board.

Some not all were writing clan names to explain their points as long as I can remember, OOweyne and company among them, yet the moment i crossed  you come hard. 

Just apply equality.

MMA, seefta galka kal baxay, Saxb, as long as dadku wax caayeen, clan names are party names, :),

Yes, kuwa qaabilka caayaya, oo raba in nafisaan, kuwaas, meeshan boos ugama banaana , gartey.

Somalis must unite against OROMO, if they are divided, they are doomed!

He has to appease his clan or else they will conspire with the gallas. His clan is very treacherous they will back stab him especially the clan  of the former ileey In qabridhahare so he  has to give him  a look share in the cabinet. Abtiigis his biggest concern is unity cohesiveness of the region and to do  some reform wa hadu fahmo.

Tallaabo   

With the clan name deletions I can no longer understand what is being talked about. All I can see is D..... D....... So which clan can D......stand for in this mess?

10 hours ago, galbeedi said:

MMA ,

I hope you apply the rules across the board.

Some not all were writing clan names to explain their points as long as I can remember, OOweyne and company among them, yet the moment i crossed  you come hard. 

Just apply equality.

Galbeedi, saaxiib, I am trying to cleaning up the site. Please if you see anyone breaking any of the rules, please report. The rules are pinned on the Politics section's front page. I can't read all the posts in every thread. I will edit and delete any that keeps breaking the rules. It was becoming too much, diluting the quality of the site.

Ducaale just name the village or the region  The clan hails from. Surely you can get the point across. For example the bosaaso pirate's the galkacyo pirates.. the baraxlay gangsters  etc it's the same laakin wa korkaxaadsi  magacyadi reeraha  uunba la ashtray.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1