Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Letters To The Editor

NGONGE   

If you were to write a letter to the editor of a news medium, what would it be and on which subject?

Remember that such letters are usually short and would not normally exceed five hundred words.

Anything on your mind that you would want to share? Here is your chance. Go for it.

Dear Editor,

Somaliland issue has been neglected by the most of the media outlets in Africa and in the world. Without a recognition and having access to the international fundings, Somaliland achieved what most of the African countries failed to achieve. I would like you to focus on this little new country in the horn of Africa so as to bring the international attention to the growing democracy in this country.

Regards

Ibtisam   

Ngonge I often write many letters to Editors. icon_razz.gif Why write a fake one when u can write a real one and send it.

I wish I can write one likes Vals and send it :(

Dear Editor,

Women are usually attractive and a silent killed to men. I like to visit that corner of the site where women post their complaints about men just get hint of if women can be really pleased.

I must say, that corner is one of the most interesting corners in the website.

Thank you

NGONGE   

To the editor, sir

Those of us that have been chewing khat for the past twenty years have noticed the shrinking of the average mardoof as times went by. In fact, it has shrunk by three quarters in the past ten years with hardly any change in price. We strongly reject this barefaced exploitation on the part of the Khat producers.

Regards

A. Farah

10 Somali Street

Flat 3A

The Living Room

Third person on the right.

Pujah   

This in response to Ron Fournier's latest hit job on senator Obama.

Dear Mr. Oreskes and Ms. Carroll:

I am deeply concerned by the lack of objectivity demonstrated in today's AP article by Ron Fournier concerning the announcement of Sen. Joseph Biden as Sen. Obama's running mate. Speculating on a candidate's level of confidence is beyond the knowledge of a reporter unless there is actual evidence on the record. This kind of writing belongs in an opinion piece:

"The picks say something profound

about Obama: For all his self-confidence,

the 47-year-old Illinois senator worried

that he couldn't beat Republican John

McCain without help from a seasoned

politician willing to attack."

If the "candidate of change" says he's looking for a VP with whom he can discuss and disagree on issues, then Biden fits the bill.

I am additionally concerned by Fournier's ties to the McCain camp, namely that he seriously considered working for McCain back in 2006. He is well within his right to do so, but to let him cover the presidential race deprives AP readers of a trustworthy source for dispassionate analysis of the race. I hope you will work to address this issue before the AP's reputation and value in news is further compromised.

ElPunto   

^The O-train is sweeping the country - no one can stop it!

Dear Editor of SOL,

A recent disturbing development has occurred on SOL. One Ngonge, a cynical old man with rabble rousing tendencies, has started a thread that purports to not only question but reprimand editors. This can only lead to chaos and anarchy and ultimately to the demise of the good working order of SOL which your person represents. I suggest nipping this in the bud with a spontaneous banning.

Commander, SOL Jaajuus Squad (SJS)

Somewhere in Cyberspace

Catholic Press,

Dear Father NGONGE,

I want to thank first for exposing child sex abuses in our parishes.As result of your investigations, many bishops that preyed on children have been dismissed and brought to trial. Our children are safer today mainly due to your efforts.

With that said, I will like to bring your attention to another issue that so prevelant in parishes and is threat to the very foundations of our church. This is about bishops/clergymen dating nuns. This new phenomena causes nuns to wear unholy attires and bishops to wistle in the middle of the services. I even seen a nun and bishop holding hands or others texting each other franctically. I must also inform that there are rare cases of nuns dating Imams-yet another troubling trend facing our church.I trust you to address this issue in your next publications.

Anonymous

Cara.   

^I concur.

The Point has nailed it. Just the right amount of ingratiating insinuations.

Dear Editor,

Please accept my apologies on the contents of my previous letters of August 10th, 11th AM, 11th PM, and 12-17th. I claimed to have information proofing that you were the secret scouts of an alien invasion of our Solar System. In retrospect these were wild accusations, and on further examination of the evidence, it is now clear to me that you are in fact the offspring of the Loch Ness Monster and Bruce Springsteen. In my possession are photos of your parents in flagrante delicto, copies of which I will enclose in my missives to the CIA, FBI, and the Discovery Channel.

Your most humble servant,

Dear Editor,

I slept last night after a heavy rain in my city in order to get up early this morning for my work. I was wrong because the amount of your writings made me stay awake till the morning. The wife was screaming, the kids were shouting and the whole area was in a chaos only to disturb my sleep. I would appreciate if you stop writing this nonsense and get a life.

Yours,

Gamadiid Bakayle Giirre