Sign in to follow this  
Sherban Shabeel

Turkish Girl Buried Alive

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Johnny B:

Since you're a brother i've high hopes for, I can take being your newly found dead-horse to be flogged,in every topic, but putting me & Genius Pauper in a list of sort is an insult of dignity.

As kind as i,m nowadays, i even overlooked that but then you brought Napolean in the same list.

Now , that is un-acceptable.

I demand an appology.

:D:D I offer a big apology Johnny B. Waa runtaa oo maalmahan waan ku daba dhigtay. Laakin rest assured I like the response I get when people get upset. Somehow it brings the best out of you guys, who otherwise sit on the periphery. For me, this is another front - after I have finished my task with the Puntland front.

Meesha hadaan la isku afuufayn what is the point of greeting one another and saying good bye!

Johnny, waan iska ciyaar badanahaye, no hard feelings to any body here. Cara way ogtahay meesha laga raacay! :D:D

Ibtisam,

All you said is right. I am not the new ambassador of Islam. You are. Adigaan kugu simayey. Mar hadaad timid, anigu dhinicaygii bed-time stories'ga ayaan u leexan.

Speaking of which I have one about this somali old lady (ilaa 50 jir)ingiriiska dhamaan ka timid oo ku walaatay uun "haduu boy freyn' kii soo hadlo she has gone to the mosque ku dhaha. Waan soo tukane. Angoo yaaban oo leh islaanta maxaa ku dhacay, ayaan war ku helay in odayga iyo islaantu isqabaan laakin kolkay ingriiska joogeen separate ku qoraayeen dabadeedna ay dawlada u sheegi jireen inuu boy friend yahay. Ingiriiska ma taqaan islaantu kolkaa boy freynkaba u taqaan "odaygaygii".

:D:D

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

What I find mind blogging is that most of you work with non-Muslim colleagues, neighbours etc, you all interact with them in a civilize manner and even occasional preach to them, so why do you suddenly flip out when you meet a Somali or an online character who questions your position. :confused:

I guess the assumption is they are apostates, which in most people's mind is deemed worse than being born (or raised as every1 is born a muslim) a non Muslim.

Personally I find it intriguing and always want to know how they come to their position.

ailamos   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

With the exception of their leader Raamsade, the rest of the crew here have non-somali names:

Johnny B

Castro

Cicero

ailamos - I call him Haylaamo (pieces) because waan fahmi waayey what it means

Cara

Naden

Napolean

Lazy G

Genius Pauper

Pouiyt

etc, etc

They have jetissoned the old 'primitive' identity and are jellying with a new-found one. It is not a mere concidence. It is indicative of their self-hate, waa haday soomali yihiin.

Of course, this is beside the point here.

It's interesting to see that A&T is floating in his own world and has resorted to judge people by the online names they have chosen... that cracked me up!! Good on ya mate ;) I suppose that's your therapy to not go crazy in this thread.

Anyway, if you haven't realized AILAMOS is SOMALIA spelled backwards... :D

It seems like Ibti's the only voice of reason in this thread. so, I suggest everyone heed her advice ;)

Tuujiye, from what I read in this thread no one's bashing Islam... the sooner you realize that the sooner we'll get anywhere...

Originally posted by ailamos:

Anyway, if you haven't realized
AILAMOS is
SOMALIA
spelled backwards...
:D

are you trying to imply that somalia is a backward country??? :mad: .

War Soomaaliyeey kan ku qabiilesta... i mean.. ku jihaada. icon_razz.gif

Personally I find it intriguing and always want to know how they come to their position

Serenity - there is this theory that says: the taste of bacon had something to do with :D

ailamos   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

quote:Originally posted by ailamos:

Anyway, if you haven't realized
AILAMOS is
SOMALIA
spelled backwards...

are you trying to imply that somalia is a backward country??? :mad: .

War Soomaaliyeey kan ku qabiilesta... i mean.. ku jihaada.
icon_razz.gif

Personally I find it intriguing and always want to know how they come to their position

Serenity - there is this theory that says: the taste of bacon had something to do with
LOOOOOOOOOOL... :D