Sign in to follow this  
ailamos

The Status of Khat

Tuujiye   

Ibti I'm sure you could at least write "adeer" in somali..come on now! Somali is your language not english for god sakes...

If this is between you and Ailamos, then send him a PM and save the rest of us reading your stupi*dness.

lool adeer bal fiiri doqonimada aad soo qortay! please read what you wrote adeero! like you said is a forum, which means you could pick and choose to read what ever you like.. Make sure you don't read anything that I write sis lool is not like you could read somali anyways!...and 90% of the things I write is in somali because my ingariisi is adeeeging!

war ileen balaayo..Ibti ma waxbaa idinka dhexeeya adiga iyo Ailamos? if thats the case, I'll step a side because when you say things like, "someone you know nothing about" you are giving the impression that you know this person personlly.... warka noo cadee ama naga dhaaf naageeskaan aad u naageyneesid Ailamos...

saqajaanimo lee igu ceynee loool war adi lee ha daalin lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

ailamos   

^^^ it's not just Ibti that's telling you to stop your stup*dity, a quick look around the forum posts and how you've been following me around will shed some light odaay yohow... keep shadowing me, I don't mind the attention :D besides you're the one whose reputation is at stake, not me ;)

again see below for the modified version ;)

enough with the blah blahs Tuujiye, you sound like the sheep come ciid al-adxa ee doqonimada naga daa ... I know I'm the center of your world, but following me around won't do you any good awoowe, you're just getting yourself worked up because you like to create conflicts and insist on others agreeing with your convictions. Please stop embarrassing yourself, Islam can stand on its own merits and doesn't need bigots like you defending it, you're doing more harm than good yaa ahbal.

ailamos   

and by the way yaa Tuujiye, Ibti bit your head off and spit it out like a used piece of gum :D that was fun to read...

I think Islam allows the consumption of illegal substances for medical purposes, perhaps you should have some marijuana to alleviate the pain I keep causing you ;)

Tuujiye   

^^^

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ailamos gaal yahoo hadii aad diinta sidaas u taqaanid, maxaa kuu diiday in aad iska raacdid oo ilaahey ka cabsatid? mise waxa kili kaa fogeynaayo waa xaaraanta aad faraha kula jirtid dhaafideeda? war qalbigii baa ku madoobaaday saaxiib ee ilaahey xarigiisa iska qabso ha duloowinee....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

ailamos   

^^ looool, I see you've started to imitate me yaa Tuujiye, come on be original for once :D

one more time, read what I wrote carefully: ;)

enough with the blah blahs Tuujiye, you sound like the sheep come ciid al-adxa ee doqonimada naga daa ... I know I'm the center of your world, but following me around won't do you any good awoowe, you're just getting yourself worked up because you like to create conflicts and insist on others agreeing with your convictions. Please stop embarrassing yourself, Islam can stand on its own merits and doesn't need bigots like you defending it, you're doing more harm than good yaa ahbal.

Tuujiye   

^ as long as your focused on me, I know in aadan munaafiqnimadaada meel kale la tagi doonin is all good and I really like your qoute and I'll try not to create conflicts....

so can you read mine lool and I really hope in aad iska hanuuntid xooga yar xitaa....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

Ibti I'm sure you could at least write "adeer" in somali..come on now! Somali is your language not english for god sakes...

Atheer you write Somali that only your own ciyaal xaafad from Xamar will understand, English like the 4th grade and mix the two like oil and water, so you really cannot point at me, at least people understand what I am saying in both languages.

If this is between you and Ailamos, then send him a PM and save the rest of us reading your stupi*dness.]

lool adeer bal fiiri doqonimada aad soo qortay! please read what you wrote adeero! like you said is a forum, which means you could pick and choose to read what ever you like.. Make sure you don't read anything that I write sis lool is not like you could read somali anyways!...and 90% of the things I write is in somali because my ingariisi is adeeeging!

If anyone ay doqonimo heeso it is you, maybe you started with good intentions, but you have to know when to let go, as for not reading what you write, normally I don't, but since you have taken upon yourself to police others, it is only fair people point out your own bullshid nooh? FYI I can read Somali.

war ileen balaayo..Ibti ma waxbaa idinka dhexeeya adiga iyo Ailamos? if thats the case, I'll step a side because when you say things like, "someone you know nothing about" you are giving the impression that you know this person personlly.... warka noo cadee ama naga dhaaf naageeskaan aad u naageyneesid Ailamos...

Again it is a forum, I do not have to cadee or vouch for Ailamos or anyone else, but what I am saying is that you are wrong on so many levels, so quit making a fool out of yourself and even worse in front of Allah SWT you are taking upon yourself to dictate who follows or don't, afkaka miyi wax gaaliye?

Lets not go in circles yeah, let this go :cool:

nuune   

^^ bal anigaa nabadoon ahaayee aan idin kala dhax galo sadexdiina :D

naga daaya yaakhey see waaye idinka, banoonta dajiya camal

Ibtisam   

^^Ma sidas baad ku tahey nabadoon?? :D

A thread about the status of Khat max keenye you are gaal iyo wax kale about a nomad he knows nothing about beyond the name Aliamos?? And then following that nomad to every thread, wax ma laga xaadey?

Nuune correct and support your brother if he wrong or write, but in different ways, then you are a true nabdoon, ruunt uu sheek, hadi kale adiga ayan kugu kal teegey icon_razz.gif:D

nuune   

^^ Ibti :D Tuujiska waa iska suufi maalmahan, waliba suufiyaasha aaba dhaamo, asaga waa suufi kitaab eber ah la ordaayo waxba kuma jiro :D

Laakin kuma raacsani tilmaamaha uu ku sifeenayo Ailamos, would have agreed others oo afkooda najaasa ka soo baxeesay but not with Ailamos

Ibtisam   

^^Dhee uu sheeg markaas, he does not like me, something to do with Burco saas uu ka qabo, so he rejects anything I say. Baal adiga hoos hoos wax ugu sheeg, naxriis ta Allah uu tilmam. :D

There are people that are and I would agree with him, but this nomad wuu ku geefiya wrongly.

Shid waan kuu taley meeshan, suufi kitaab eber ah la ordaayo aya weliba deegah soo duubey!! redface.gif

nuune   

^^ :D one thing, tuujiska dadkuu la murmoo dhan wuu jecelyahay deep inside, anaa taas og since I know him since childhood waa dabeecadiis waxan, ee kitaabkaas eberka ah ayaa dhibka keenayo ee aan ka tuurno kitaabka :D

Ibtisam   

^^I am all for in kitaabka zeroga aha laga tuuro, at least 5% mid aha ha la siiyo for the time being while he plays catch up!.

Jecelkisa aniga iyo burco tonoa wax kuma falano ruunti, just for his own safety, xanaaq baadan blood pressure aa laga qaada. Adiga aya wax ka nax aya jooga meesha eh nikan daab qaabo aan ku leehay. smile.gif Adiga ayan kugu haley from now on yeah.

nuune   

^^ hadhowti uu inta imaanaa markaas uu dhahaa "waraada waa i jarjarteen yeah wareer badanaa" :D

bas waaye, sheekada halkaa haku dhamaato and this debate ends here, khalaas.