Sign in to follow this  
isii-sisinta

What is the nastiest FOOD you ate?

Hey, hey Canbuulo danyarta lee cunto. My parents would kill me if they saw me eating canbuulo. Maybe it is region thing cuz i don't remember dugsi serving canbuulo.

Maskiin-macruuf-aqyaar, your name says it all "maskiin". Remember when you use to knock on our door and say "magan alla magan rasuul" how the hell can you afford sisin. You use to rock them shoes made of TIRES and you had a liitle dhoor.

raula   

***********DELETED*************

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited 04-05-2002).]

Hibo   

Guys Cambodia baraanbaro aa laga dubaa, marmar waa laguu qarin, inkastoo aanan wali igu bixin mid aan saaxiibo nahay baa lagu yiri waa sea food markaasuu kadhargay wali kudarsaday cabitaan oo maska dhiigiisa lagu daray, marka indho yar waa dad aan bahalka kafakaneyn hada waxeynu kabaqnaa in anaga lana cuno, araweelo haye wana try baraanbaro and snake blood Juice Cambodia Visa is upon arrival and it cost only $20 dollars i will even meet u in the airport .. man i have seen so many things but never like this indho yar people

------------------

abdulMoti

Abdu-moti-

I'll ask you a personal question, okay how in the hell did you end up in China or cambodia? do you speak any of their languages? This is the first time i've had a contact with a Somali living in China.

What do you eat then?

yeah sup hon wha u chating about kidney is nice lever is best.

the number 1 thin i hate on my list is baruur as someone else said uuuuuf baruur i cant even look at it read the name baruur it will tell ya all hahhaha.

secend thing i hate is mufo its like fofo that niggerians eat

3 thing is canbolo so yaaakh

one love all

Hargeysa, shab ku sii shalalax ku sii, shaashka loo saarey HARGEEYSA! Ina adheedh ma badhuudhtaad nacbantahay.Dee halkii iyo Hargeysa soo canbuuladu, qutida un ma cuni jidhin.Yaa?

how you like my qaldaan accent!

Salaan...

Sisinta:

Ah, still living that cage, full-filled world of mono-qabiil, ehe? Well, enjoy it. This is exactly what tranformed you into this complete ignorant person by living a one-viewed world from a particular eye--your only qabiil, nothing but only yours. And your ill-thought conclusion about canbuulo? Only those of who do not belong your four-walled qabiil eat canbuulo, right? Isn't that what you were writing? This exactly proves the urgent need to explore the reality of qabiil-less world you need, particularly toward to Soomaalis. I am telling you. You really need to educate yourself. Every Soomaali from all walks of life I had seen used to eat canbuulo. And hokey, hokey, I got your point if you are desperate to be an Italian by being so proud of eating baasto. Or being a proud member of Indian by simply being again so cherished eating sabaayad, sabaayad or jabati is originated from India. Canbuulo is your African food, and best your Soomaali food. I don't know if you worship your little qabiil so much so that you even think to be the above one, it is not a good advice to eat canbuulo. What a pity!

Yes, I am maskiin to my people, regardless of their qabiils. I am proud of my qabiil. I am also proud of me being a Soomaali. I am proud of other qabiils. Qabiil was not to supposed to be to despise and subject one another but to know to whom we belong. However, the ignorance of you is pouring; the thoughts of me, my, mine and mine kinds only would let you get nowhere. I am telling you. And for your information, miskiin also does mean a one who is humble, innocent and kind. Next time, try your best to understand the definations behind each word of my name. smile.gif

And by the way, what is exactly wrong with these: Magan Alla, Magan Rasuul!! Nothing. Ilahaa ka magan galney, Rasuulkiisa asagaa Doortey oo raacsanahey. And the ignorance continues by thinking only a certain qabiil had been those who begged on the streets of Xamar. Ah, what a qabiilful world you are raised in. It is really pity and sad.

Macsalaama!!

Maskiin- aboowe you're fuming like a jalamad, you need to chill. Again I didn't say anything about qabiil, i said "danyar" eat canbuulo. The word means poor ppl.I can't help it if certain qabiils were poor back home nor can i change the past.

FYI: our whole culture and heritage is based on qabiil, go back to our history.

Hibo   

wow, wow, i have never seen MMA mad like this, whatever you said isii_sisinta, i bet it was so bad that the adm deleted it. worst food i ever eat was calool, i did not know it, but when they told me later on, i did not eat anything for 1 day.

Hibo   

maskiin

walahi, i never seen u like this, but i agree some people need to think outside the box.

sisinta,

Take the advice and leave it at that, there is no point in justifying your unnecesary coments, if our history is less-than perfect there is no need for us to keep repeating it.

peace.

Hibo   

Sisinta: Atariisho....me is crazy about cambuulo...n my family were very well off back home n still r. So sis, its just a matter of choice in taste, rather than the amount of money u have. I have a cousin, he hates Hilib,..period. what is more somali than Hilib ari. He won't eat it...does that mean he is maskiin...no wiat "danyar"???..no its just his choice. To make a long story short, cambuulo is eaten by all kinds of ppl. Maybe ur family didn't like it, but I am telling u sis, u r missing one hell of meal!!

MMA: Habarteeyo, ma u mudi jirin in intaas oo hadal eh uu kuugu jiray....abootooy, warkaada waxaa lagu soo raari karaa, in meehii jeceshahaa waran laga suro yahe.... haa sheekadaada hadaan garti...

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo   

Sisinta: Atariisho....me is crazy about cambuulo...n my family were very well off back home n still r. So sis, its just a matter of choice in taste, rather than the amount of money u have. I have a cousin, he hates Hilib,..period. what is more somali than Hilib ari. He won't eat it...does that mean he is maskiin...no wiat "danyar"???..no its just his choice. To make a long story short, cambuulo is eaten by all kinds of ppl. Maybe ur family didn't like it, but I am telling u sis, u r missing one hell of meal!!

MMA: Habarteeyo, ma u mudi jirin in intaas oo hadal eh uu kuugu jiray....abootooy, warkaada waxaa lagu soo raari karaa, in meehii jeceshahaa waran laga suro yahe.... haa sheekadaada hadaan garti...

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

ARAWEELO   

Og Moti I will try the chinese appetizer any time.

Let me say something about cambuulo dish:

Cambuulo is a very common dish in south Somalia.

I grew up eating cambuulo, it is still the most favorite dish that my mom eats every night. It is a nutritious food with lots of protein and fiber good for your body and good for your soul.

Let us all invite each other and eat canbuulo and bun sharuur with saliid macsaro.

I promise you we will not regret it.

cwm16.gif