Sign in to follow this  
isii-sisinta

What is the nastiest FOOD you ate?

I went with my West-African friend to a party and I ate Lizzard without knowing it.

Have you ever eaten kidneys, tongue, camel liver, cow ankles, stomach, brains, croc, blood, pork yes i said it pork and or whatever else you've eaten without your knowledge.

Don't be offended if it is part of your culture to eat some of these food.

Abdinuur   

Snake?...that's nasty...what did you do afterwards...?...

I haven't aten any nasty food yet...but is anyone cookin' nasty food...holla so I can sample it...lol...ya rite...

I ordered a combo from Taco Bell once...it was a beef taco...but it looked nasty as funk when I tried to put some hot sauce in it...yuck...so then on...I stick with chicken and fish from fast restaurants...

Here lizard, lizard...lol...just a joke.

Baydan   

I cant stand baruur, It is in EVERYWHERE!

every food ..I want to gain weight eat healthy but that thingy is standing on the way. I'm fast food junky I'm hardly ever at home, I grab food from whatever fastfood chain that's near me and lately I'm just soo disheartened..baruur in chicken burger baruur in chicken fingers even the FISH's got one. I was told Arbies fast food was the best good meat(how do you say baruur in english?) but then again..there it goes the funny-feeling disgusting looking evil baruur is there once again frown.gif

wonderful topic

Abdinuur

I barfed up infront of the buffet table and everyone was complaining about me. Can you believe it they have the nerve to complain about me after serving Lizzard. I also have this phobia of rebtiles.

Abdinuur   

lol...that's helirous...

cant believe they had the nerves to complian...shooot...I'd be like...where's the manager...

I couldn't call a manager cuz it was a party i was invited to. I learned from that mistake so i'm cautious now. I go to

Mc Donald and ask what is in the Big mac, i need ingredients please, i'm not playing.

Hibo   

sushi......yuuuuuuuuuck u don't wanna try that

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

ARAWEELO   

Sushi is good girl~~~~~~specially them DYNAMITE ROLLS.....hot & spicy YUMMY, girlfriend you got to try them they are good affordiziac too. THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS WORLD i WOULD NOT TRY **LIZARDS** BRING THEM ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

ARAWEELO

Girl you got issues, if you're willing to try any food may be I should introduce you to my friend IMFUWE from Laaybbiirriya read it with a huge African accent.

SACAD   

some people in back home say Canbuulo is another Aqas or uuf things to eat, but I would say, its my normal food to eat daily.

I even hate sea food, have you seen what shrimps look like before they are cooked. I swear they don't look apetizing..yuk

Canbuulo it is not discusting, but back home only the poor use to eat it.

Hibo   

what??? only the poor use to eated? com'on sisinta,lol

I use to love canbuulo when they bring it to our dugsi back home & don't tell me u didn't look forward to someone finishing the quran so they can bring bun & canbuulo sokor badan,lol

anyways, i hvn't eaten anything nasty that i can recall now. ci'a

Hibo   

illamatic.. ishaa ka tuurtey... although my ass was kicked out of the dugsi, coz macalinkaan tuuryeey but I loved cambuulo... I still make it right now... yyymmmm...

Arawelo: Abaa, good for u walaahi I am proud of u...eat everything...n try them out...even dogs n cats n mice...etc..u won't say yuck to those right....coz some folks do eat them...but yet u will try them...n not eat them...what is the difference between them again??

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Salaan...

Sacad:

Sax!! Canbuulo la'aan abaar waaye. Wali canbuulada galeyda dheh oo saliid macsaro wadato iyo sokor abuu gaduudeey dheh bo.

Sisinta:

Sisin aa igu labo-labo badneed aan cuno. Aheey, cagaarshoow aas qabey. wink.gif

Macsalaama!!