Mooge

Oromo means business - Adiga Tuug weeyaan

Recommended Posts

no wonder Somalis are killed with axes while they are screaming. the oromos are ruthless ciyalsuqs, filled with hate for Somalis. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mooge said:

no wonder Somalis are killed with axes while they are screaming. the oromos are ruthless ciyalsuqs, filled with hate for Somalis. 

 

Its just the historical background. That is how they used to conquer by destroying everything.

Other people to capture land, collect taxes, steal camels and go etc...these folks seem to fight to just finish everything.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

old_observer, niyoow oromos are not known to be fierce fighters. they have reputation for being dumb like a rock and never accomplished anything in their history other than be subjects of other qowmiyado. everyone in horn africa knows oromos have lowest IQ in East Africa. but you are right they are known to destroy the weak among them. one of my Kenyan friends once described  oromos as Low IQ peasants with high fertility rate. lol. that says it all niyoow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mooge said:

 

Waar maxaad meesha waxan u keentay:o Luqaddeeniiba inta cayda ah ayuu ka bartay lol. Talaw maxay Oromo inagu nacday:S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

Waar maxaad meesha waxan u keentay:o Luqaddeeniiba inta cayda ah ayuu ka bartay lol. Talaw maxay Oromo inagu nacday:S

Tallabo, Sadly the TPLF used somali mercenaries and sent them to the heartland of oromo heartlands to put down their uprising. Hopefully this will move on and they will understand that Somalis are the best ally they can have once they see that Abey Ahmed is an amharisied oromo rather then a true oromo.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Galla madowdu why do they hate afweyne he clothed them gave  then shelter. In 1970s  they even fought for him under somali abow  in the war against the dergi.77  They fought for afweyne even in the 1980s in hargeysa against SNM they were his  militia to the bitter end allot of galla miltia were stationed in wajaale and geedeeble.qotigu laakin  wuu cay badanyahay uff bu leeyahay ma isaga isku urayaaa talow.  Xita diintu cayaya wuxu gaalsana.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Galla madowdu why do they hate afweyne he clothed them gave  then shelter. In 1970s  they even fought for him under somali abow  in the war against the dergi.77  They fought for afweyne even in the 1980s in hargeysa against SNM they were his  militia to the bitter end allot of galla miltia were stationed in wajaale and geedeeble.qotigu laakin  wuu cay badanyahay uff bu leeyahay ma isaga isku urayaaa talow.  Xita diintu cayaya wuxu gaalsana.

xaaji why is he saying somali galla?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is trying to use it as an ethnic slur and call us  infidels and pagans.   When We first ecnounterd the gallas in the 17 century just after the collapse and decline of adal. We called these creatures galla Madow. The black pagans because the horn of Africa  conisted of us Muslims Somalis  And the Abyssinian orthodox Coptic Christians and the pagan galla madow in 1973 the gallas changed their galla name in addis ababa and held a conference offically to change it into Oromo a name they came up with .  Amharas called these gallas also gallas so they changed their name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Khadafi said:

Tallabo, Sadly the TPLF used somali mercenaries and sent them to the heartland of oromo heartlands to put down their uprising. Hopefully this will move on and they will understand that Somalis are the best ally they can have once they see that Abey Ahmed is an amharisied oromo rather then a true oromo.

You are part of 'blame Somalis first brigade'. This kid doesn't need any motivation to hate Somalis. He was already hateful and so are many his Oromo folks including 'our Muslim' brothers.

Isn't curious the same intense level hatred is not directed at Tigray?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why you all feel shocked about this kid when sadly there are millions of Somalis who feel and harbor the same hatred towards their fellow Somalis..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

You are part of 'blame Somalis first brigade'. This kid doesn't need any motivation to hate Somalis. He was already hateful and so are many his Oromo folks including 'our Muslim' brothers.

Isn't curious the same intense level hatred is not directed at Tigray?

I was trying to give some rationality to his anger.  ask yourselves how many somalis are aware of how "somalis" were used as a merceneries and sent to the deep heartland of oromo lands by the TPLF? Divide and conquer has allways been used by the tplf and sadly the kid is not aware of that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The kid can't even catch his breath. He is about to explode it seems. :)

It is apparent guys like Lema, Jawar and Abey are still fueling this ethnic hate even after Illey was ousted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now