Dalmar1

DEG DEG: Jubbaland oo Garoonka Kismaayo mar kale ka celisay mas’uul cusub oo ay magacawday DFS (Jubaland is getting out of hand)

Dalmarow, who are the "we" you speak off in Mogadisho that can/will control any Somali territory outside of villa Somalia? And the funny thing is that you consider the rest of Somalia (outside of Mogadishu) as disgruntled and treasonous clan states and yet you want people to take you serious. If 30 years of civil war and mayhem didn't teach a thing, I guess nothing will humble you. So keep the bravado and the empty threats.

Dalmar1   
31 minutes ago, Gheelle.T said:

Dalmarow, who are the "we" you speak off in Mogadisho that can/will control any Somali territory outside of villa Somalia? And the funny thing is that you consider the rest of Somalia (outside of Mogadishu) as disgruntled and treasonous clan states and yet you want people to take you serious. If 30 years of civil war and mayhem didn't teach a thing, I guess nothing will humble you. So keep the bravado and the empty threats.

Hello Earth to Gheele, i dont know where you live but this is Republic of Somalia, we do not care what your tribal stance is or want, the only thing we care about is that majority of the people have our mindset and that the Capital being in our firm hands, because when those 2 are melted together it will indeed form an mighty rude awaking to those who think The SFG will never reach their pathetic tribal administrations.

I will say this again, so pay attention; The SFG so long it has time, legitimacy and monopoly of violence it will eventually dismantle those tribal administration through brute force or either-wise, and no matter how how hard (like usually) you cry in demonstration worldwide will change that fact, so go play president this and president that in your fake pathetic tribal treasonous regional states because our (Somalia) day will be soon and hard felt.

And also that 30 years of Civil war you mentioned, a Fact worth mentioning is that we had no Government then, but now we do, which is growing stronger by the day and a game changer to those traitors.

I am still trying to understand who are "we" you speak off? Most Somalis are content with these "pathetic tribal admins" in which the SFG is part and parcel of it. Otherwise they wouldn't exist. I am not sure which universe you live in, but these federal states and SFG are dameer iyo 2diisa dhagood. The SFG is made of Somalis from Federal Republic of Somalia, unless you're speaking of another Somalia that's alien to me. And while you at it, do tell those mighty ARMY of yours to at least flash out the AS ragtags from South Somalia.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

3 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Brute force? So, you want another civil war?

I have a feeling he's one of those Qurbajoog crew who frequent Mogadishu cafes with their shiny laptops and entertain each other with make-believe stories of how this clueless SFG will reign over Somali peninsula in due time.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

59 minutes ago, Gheelle.T said:

I have a feeling he's one of those Qurbajoog crew who frequent Mogadishu cafes with their shiny laptops and entertain each other with make-believe stories of how this clueless SFG will reign over Somali peninsula in due time.

Too much caffeine perhaps!

Dalmar1   

@Oodweyne, you should know by now, that politics is a zero sum game, and unfortunately (even after given you're beloved Somaliland an almost 30 years head start) you're heading to an early exit of political defeat, the SFG/Mogadishu always knew that the image and status Somaliland had was that of an house built on glass, it only takes one (figure of speech) stone for that weak meek house to shatter. 

@Che -Guevara, the Civil war never ended, i haven't seen any reconciliation conference, have you?

@Gheelle.T, now your just parroting the same sequence of nonsensical words of how weak the SFG is today, when i am talking about the rising political power and influence of SFG as the day goes by, and also lets keep it politics here OK, no need for personal attacks!

@Ducale, every petty qabiil/clan states is after specific interests, some are pro-isolation, pro-federalism, or just outright pro-stoogism (Like Jubaland) , while SFG is for the betterment of Somalia in fighting off any local or foreign hindrances, and there is nothing clan-ism behind that statements.

As for Farmaajo i am not a fan of, infact i see him as an weak clannist and ineffective President that needs to be motioned out before he does any harm to the progress Somalia has attained so far, so you see i am not biased:D.

21 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

@Che -Guevara, the Civil war never ended, i haven't seen any reconciliation conference, have you?

So, you think the answer is more violence carried out by an entity under foreign protection?

Dalmar1   
1 minute ago, Che -Guevara said:

So, you think the answer is more violence carried out by an entity under foreign protection?

Violence should never be condoned, what we need is reconciliation conference that will close the era of a nightmare the 90's and help us move forward as a united nation in dismantling the wretched federalism which is a by product of that cursed 90's civil war.

44 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

@Oodweyne, you should know by now, that politics is a zero sum game, and unfortunately (even after given you're beloved Somaliland an almost 30 years head start) you're heading to an early exit of political defeat, the SFG/Mogadishu always knew that the image and status Somaliland had was that of an house built on glass, it only takes one (figure of speech) stone for that weak meek house to shatter. 

@Gheelle.T, now your just parroting the same sequence of nonsensical words of how weak the SFG is today, when i am talking about the rising political power and influence of SFG as the day goes by, and also lets keep it politics here OK, no need for personal attacks!

@Ducale, every petty qabiil/clan states is after specific interests, some are pro-isolation, pro-federalism, or just outright pro-stoogism (Like Jubaland) , while SFG is for the betterment of Somalia in fighting off any local or foreign hindrances, and there is nothing clan-ism behind that statements.

As for Farmaajo i am not a fan of, infact i see him as an weak clannist and ineffective President that needs to be motioned out before he does any harm to the progress Somalia has attained so far, so you see i am not biased:D.

Do you have moving away from Qatar to UAE in mind? That will knock off few Gobols right away. Bring Eritrea and you may even have a go at Puntland. The Eritreans would be more than happy to do that. As dictators take things personally Eritrean dictator hates Puntland with passion.

• Like 1

Dalmar1   
25 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

Do you have moving away from Qatar to UAE in mind? That will knock off few Gobols right away. Bring Eritrea and you may even have a go at Puntland. The Eritreans would be more than happy to do that. As dictators take things personally Eritrean dictator hates Puntland with passion.

Thats the plan, but first we must remove that ineffective clueless president farmaajo, the first step in removing him has already be undertaken and that was to unite all the opposition groups under 1 chosen leader that has a good workable relations with UAE, Qatar and Djibouti.

As for Eritrea, they were always pro-HAG, they believe that HAG alone should rightfully rule Somalia.

gooni   

Siyaasiyiinta usc qabiilna ma noqon karaan, qarrana ma noqon karaan.

Taasu khalad bay ku tahay soomaalida inay sodon sano ku fahmi waydo, ama waa meel ka dhac aan caqligeena u gaysanayno.

Mushkiladda soomaaliyoo dhan walaaqdayna waa arintaas.

Xalku waa labo aragtidayda

Inaad xoog ku xukunto

Inaad tabar u waydo oo iska ag fadhido inta hashu naf baxayso

Lagama yaabo inay siyaasi kale caqli kula midoobaan, ayaguna ku midoobaan  taas iga qora dad intii igu fillan waan aqaan

Axmed madoobe waa meel soke wax lagu wareero ma'ahan.

Xaaji xunjuf

Waa eray igu cusub farmaajo wuu ku fashilay dawladnimadii

Soomaaliya aduunka kale waxaa ugu qoran buugooda failed state, marka lagu daro makhaayadda sadexda habrood u shidan.

Waan kugu raacsanahay in arimaha gudaha dawladiisu aysan wax wayn ka qaban waana wajiyo badan tahay balse tan dibadda iyo indhaha caalamka waa ku fiican yihiin ilaa iyo hadda iyo wada shaqaynta dhexdooda labadaba

Hag doesn't exist today in 1991 they came into power in 1991 after the Catholic dictator   fled to gedo. I call them demolition crew  all they did was just burn Mogadishu to the ground rape the poor  defenceless cadcads ilma sheikh axmed suufis daughters. And slaamo who were over 70  who hailed from the pirate enclave. Than they turned  on each other 4 months war berween caydiid  and cali naafto.  End  result  The hag were asked war nimankan Somali na madhiyey iyaguna is madhiyey. U gar qaada. And they chanted eebow caydiid garleh cali na garleh. Fast move forward cabdi qasbaaye and his failed  tng who couldn't dissarm  The various warlords yalaxow  qanyare cismaan caato  maxammad dhere. Than we had colonel yey aka cabdilahi beerbakayle. Gacmadheere qeybdiid maxammad dhere salaad cali jeeele  half of your warlords supported the tigray funded  govt aka tfg. Than the so called jihadi sheikh dalxiis afcase betrayed maxakim made a deal  with the cia  and then gave a good handshake to ededi  kilillary Clinton  and he became Sharif loogamay. And ever since him and what ever came after him  because of  your incompetence and warlordism iyo garmaqaaatonimadaa Somalia is the most failed state of the world all you know is how to drag  The dead  and you want more war.  Ilaahay kuwa waxnoogu madaro nin dadkisa leeynaya  falaysamina adeer..