Sign in to follow this  
nuune

JACAYLBARO welcome to somaliaOnline

nuune   

Qacbaro, baaba ayaga lee is heesto iska dhaaf, yacni wixii af soomaali fahmeen lee is heesto bas, ani waaba yaabay wallaahi, baladkaan(SOL) gacan aan u taagay, af soomaali la qoraayo aaba danbi noqdeyba, haddii la fahmeen danbi waaye, abidkeey ma maqlin waxaas oo kale

posted by OG-gal

Erhamna Allah yarhamkom!!...this is too much. This is for all somalis ..Somali Arabs, Somali Western, Somali Somalis.... So easy on us, wallahi you spoiling the site for rest of us!!

Not every one speaks Somali, and you hijacking every topic in this site

Have some sensitivity for the rest please.

The topic of this post says "jacalybaro wlc to somaliaonline" But you clearly think Baro family is hijacking every topic for some deranged reason. How in the world did you come up with spoiling the site, so if we write somali that would mean spoiling, being too much and neglecting Somali Arabs n Somali westerners....waaaaw sister waaaw ...."i think there is more to it than the eye can see"

posted by Curly sue

You may all think it's amusing but it's not for us! If we don't understand what you’re writing how are we to interact with you and reply? And if you're purposely doing it...then you're being anti-social and segregating yourselves from us!

And obviously this is completely pointless on an online forum catered for everyone to use and that’s EVERYONE not a selected few!

Sister Sue i really find it amusing how little thought you have put in wat you have said, you make it sound like a conspiracy is being carried out here. As your aware we'll all be going back to our counrty/our home and it's in your best interest ta learn your language if you don't ta be segregated.

Am pretty sure you weren't born writting and reading english, you have put effort in learning them which isn't even your native tongue, well wat is required of you is to do the same with your language. Especially when you know that we are living in a world of Cultural conditioning sister.

posted by Dawaco

Rahiima, abaayo I think that the baro family have a tendency to be a close ranked group. So no one other than their crew, or the few people that like attacking them , can actually partake in any of their topics, or the topics that they decise to respond on.

This kind of goes against the idea of an interactive forum, as only they and their friends understand their kaftan, so that leaves many of our nomads out. I'm sure no one is vetoing the use of our language.

Dawaco sister i can't help but find your observation quite antithelitical, from what the others have portrayed the second time around.

Needless ta say sis you of all the rest should know that we mean well,

posted by mutakalim

Yes. I must own that I agree with your sentiments but I must quibble over your expression. The SOL fora is not to be used as "play grounds" by those who either delibrately or inadvertently "discolor" site content. I have stipulated this many a time; however, I do not think the Admins(the owners of this site) see this as a form of deteriorating the quality of site content; that is to say, in asmuch as one does not violate any of the "golden rules" it is fair game. You can post something like "bisaddii way boodday, kadibna canjeelo ayay cuntay" (the cat jumped then it ate "canjeelo") and you would still be "abiding" by the rules. The problem is not that some posters write cryptic messages but that the posters pen incomprehensible thoughts. Nomads, your thoughts and meditations need not be "intelligent" but "intelligible".

If this rather notorious cult trend continues (I suspect it will become the dominant norm), then I think one has to seek refuge, as it were, elsewhere in the vast vistas of cyberspace.

Brother mutakalim the more i read your posts, the more i am to think your holding a secret gradge against "the administrators of this website" and how they ran thier business.

You and i have discussed these issues way too many times,brother it's a free world, if you don't like what we say then pay us no mind and go on about your business,By all means if you must seek refuge elsewhere be on your mary way, i don't see anyone holding your hand and asking you ta stay.

Ps: if you have a problem with the ADMIN pls do say so, don't beat around the bushes, because that's not manly like

asxantu

Juxa   

i promised to limit, ok actually i said i wont post anything, qeer sheeg ama shib iska dheh camel.

however, i cant resist to agree with NGONGE, go figure he is caaqil duqa.

iam confused what i object to when it comes to the baro family. maybe it just feels great! maybe for many they are the punch-bag! maybe their names have ring of violance around it and it reads (attack me). :confused:

bt seriously, i object mainly to the fact that we starting to fall apart, cause each day the division is getting wider. and the unity is disappearing. by all means we should all retain our individuality and respect the contribution of each and every member.

iam sure if we all take one minute and think, no one means to attack another. everyone have yr peace and let others do their thing.

enough calaacal. qof walba qofkuu sheeko yaqaan ha raaco inta kalana arag, maqal, afkana xero .

again salaams, and sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings.

wiilka meesha lagu soo dhawaynayana,,,,,,genuine wlc again smile.gif

looooooooooooool,,,,that looks so funny,,,

waar meesha waxaabay noqotay meel baro uun lagaga hadlo,,, wax kele lama yaqaan miyaa ??,,, anigaa idiin sheegaaya,,,, horta baro family waa farabadan yihiin inta idiin muuqatana waxa ka badan inta qarsoon,,,,Agents badan baa meesha noo jooga cid kastana noogu dhex jira,,,,wararka aanu ilaa hadda haynaana waa VERY USEFULL,,,,marka qof waliba ha is jiro.

Mida kele iska dhaafa warka ilma bro oo bal wax ka fiican hadii aad haysaan keena,,,,,badka soo dhiga ha la idinla arko,,,,,HADAL YAR IYO HAWL BADAN baa hore loo yiriye.

baro syndrome!!

i talk to my shrink and he told me these folks might have some kind of similarites! i ask and said so tell me dr whats the beef with this!! he just laughed and said, may be they have been swimming in the same swimming pool!!

baro clan is that true!! lolol...just kidding!! can we be all friends!! raising my lil finger!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by rudy:

baro syndrome!!

can we be all friends!! raising my lil finger!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Rudy,

We will see if we can friends but our annual meeting will be held next year to see if you can be a friend of ours.......... Yeah,, that will be one of the agendas.

Looooooooool

أهلا بولبرو

Ø£Ùتكر ان الموقع يكون أكثر اثارة ÙÙŠ هذه الأيام بالذات حيث يدور الحديث حول مجموعة برو.

خلنا نتكلم كالرجال ونداع عن أنÙسنا كالشجعان.

أوليس هناك من يتكلم بالعربي ؟؟؟؟؟؟

Ø£Ùتكر أنه أحسن نتكلم بالعربي بدلا من الإنجليزية الأجنبية . . . . . . وخل الآخرين يموتون بغيضهم ...

Qac Qaac   

wixii xanaaqayo ha xanaaqaan, wixii farax san ha faraxaan, maxaa waaye meeshaan la is baryaaya maanta dhan. xattaa boolbaro our best one aa laga xanaajiyay. dadoo imaqla ama naca reer baro ama hani cina they are here. and they leave when ever they like it.

p.s. if u guys have something better to talk about other than baro family prove it to me..

juxa abaydiis, say what u feel, qof shib dheh ku dhahay ma jiro...

nuune   
Jaceylbaro, welcome again sxb, this time, to Addis Ababa, I know inaad Siilaanyo u sii gogol xaareeso, igu soo mar agagaarka Sheraton Hotel smile.gif

Dhubad.   

6 years huh. JB haduu jiray 34 he is now 40 :D haduu 30 jirayna he is now 36 icon_razz.gif

Happy birthday OdayBiiqe lol

Nuune adiga naftigaada mayaraysatid, 2004-kii baa wax soo dhawaynaysay kawaran :D

Chimera   

31648 posts in 6 years, that's 5274 posts a year, and 14 posts a day, compares this to my 2809 posts in 4 years, which is 702 posts a year, and 2 posts a day.

Tuujiye   

:D:D Classic!!

Waraa Nuune maxaa wax usoo qufee adiga kaalay!!

Horta warka dhaaf hee,,,, WHAT IS BARO FAMIILY ??

Baro family waa rag akhyaar ah,,,waa rag bahasha u soo cirraystay,, caanaha u soo dhamay isla markaana kaadidooda u soo cabbay inay family gooda adkeeyaan.

Maaha rag ciyaaraya,,,,,waa niman waaweyn oo birta ku findhicisha saliida baabuurtana ku dhaashta,,,,caqaayadana ku shanlaysta,, markay idaa gudhuudu timaadnana idaa gadhaa ugu jawaaba ,,,, booyadaha ma xumeeyaane dhamaan waa wada gaandhari is xoqxoqay oo is calaashaday.....waa rag qarawaawayn oo wada koodh ah isla markaana ciyaalka anaayda kula soo meeraysta sida baasta foornada u calaashada,,,,af lagagama badiyo addinna haba sheegin,,,,maalintii oo dhan cadceedday madaxa ku sidaan ,,,,,waanay iska qoyanyihiinoo mar kasta waa lagu waysiistaaba,,,,,,

ahahahaha ,,, that is really our great family

JaceelBaro aka JB in uu rabsho badanaa saan ku kasa lool...

meeshaan waxa aan kusoo qornay markaan dib ugu laabto, walaahi maxaa filin usameyn weynay baa i qabata loool....

sidaan goormaan u sharaxay wax lool...

<---dalaq kulaha asoo Adminka iska fiirinayo ..

Yaaakaleeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

Jaceylbaro soo taraarax hee..too bad gabar taako kuu dhigto ma joogto meeshaan..."waataraaraxee taako ii dhig waa dhididee dhab iiga sii"..aaaaaaaaaaa hakaa saarto meel khaleel aa soo gashay..

wlc to baro family I'm the youngest of the family waxaana i dhashay islaan fay gaabee.

Shoobaro waxaa dhashay islaantii la dhihi jiray baliilo. Boolbaro naagta dhashay ilaa iyo hada waa la'yahay. dadka waxee dhahaan boolbaro asoo yar uu duqda war biyo ku haqbiyo..xasadsanaa ma khubo nool buu cunay. Qacbaro waxaa dhashay islaan ahlu qeyr ah oo la dhihi jiray juz tabarak. Islaanta mar kaste ee hadasho waxaa afkeeda ka maqlee "biyadihil mulku" maasha allah. Ilaaheey ajar iyo xasanad haka siiyo.

Waxaa kuu soo haray adi islaanta ku dhashay. Mataqanid soo aan kuu sheegno. Islaanta marka ee ku dhashay hadal ee maqashay waxeena dhahday "hee aboo anigaa" ilaa hada saas ee ku maqan tahay odayga ee kugu ilowday..iyadana waxaa la dhihi jiray cibaado caadiyoos waxeena ku magac dheereed "aboo aniga miyaa"...

marka walaalkee sorry for the sad story and soo dhawoow calooshana dhuujiye...

now...

Sue...bax somali soobaro..."soobaro"..baro meel kaste ee iska galee ma is dhahdeen...

OG-Girl: what happen to your somali school..you still didn't learn somali?

Xarago xanuun maleh..Yarta fiiri yaah baro aa buuryo ku sheegee..khandho hadee ku heyso barxada iskeen nooh..maxaa waye jiiradiin dheer aa naga soo galeysid.

Dawaco: baranbaro sidee u tarmataa? 4real?

wareer badanaa!!!!!

looool I should bring back Feebaro!! what do you think MMA or should I say tababaro!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Baluug   

Whatever happened to OG-Girl anyways? She had a baby and seemingly just disappeared from the internet.