Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

To: Reer Koronto (Toronto)

MaLikah   

Well, since everyone seems to be showing sooo much love to out-of-staters, I thought I'd mention that Ima be town early next week. Minni-soda that is.

What is there to do there? Besides check out the infamous cedar?

St.Paul Chick- can you give me the 411 on the conference, since you a part of the org. Im sure y'all got minutes n stuff so hit me up.

ZOLA   

HELLO,

its been a long time since i last visited this place..hope every one is doing well

Malikah....cant wait till u get here..its been long time since u last visit.

Nafisa...it was nice meeting u luv....hope u have good things to say about us when u back home...lol...

looking forward to seeing u reer MN gals this weekend.

A.A

ZOLA   

HELLO,

its been a long time since i last visited this place..hope every one is doing well

Malikah....cant wait till u get here..its been long time since u last visit.

Nafisa...it was nice meeting u luv....hope u have good things to say about us when u go back home...lol...

looking forward to seeing u reer MN gals this weekend.

A.A

Malikah Ahhh gurl, cant wait to share the laughter withchuu,,you remmeber last time...with your 10000 twins n the rollerin out businzzz loll ahhhhh...am just playin witchu...anywho trust, am take effort in givin you a tour...Malika you in it too rite hon? lol..I'm check out ValleyFair inshallah for you, heard they got a new tight ride...n the State Fair...its a huge festival so when you come, you'll noe whats poppin n what not aight...and dont worry the ladies of Mpls will surely show their luv as they did with Nafissa n myself......welcome aboard luv.

Salaan...

Meeshoo inta eh Reer Minneapolis aaba isku balaariye. Baliis, neerta nasiiya. This IS Aamino's room, hadaa Koronto five yards outside ka dagan tahay, foori ganjeelo noo baneey barxadaan.

Flying-Still, dhoont woori!! Mi and Aamino noow wan anadar feeri well, as Jamaal knows as well. Hadii quuq iyo kirif kirif keento, tikidkeeda iyo iyadaba next British Airways aala saaraa, heck the next Diyaaradaha Xoolaha aa lagu tuuraa, ee nagu haleey anaga.

P.S.: The Admin. promised me some great promotions that if I welkam Aamino to the wonderful city of Toronto, I will be awarded a medal as of this time isn't public yet. Ee isoo duceeya inaa ku guleesto that award. :cool:

Jaaw tuti.

Dhimbil   

Ameenah in T.dot?...damn...hey we ain't that far, give Minnifab a swing, we good to visiters, specially the friendly type. ;)

Nafisa,,,you better say good things to reer koronto, atleast about my good looks :D

Oh Malikah...it's good to have u in Minna-Soda. It's gonna be a blast...can't wait to meet ya'll!! I'll PM as soon as possioble and tell u what's popin'. Oh u don't need to see Cedar redface.gif ...just picture bunch of buildings with colorful *ss belcony's!!!! Oh maybe u should see it :D Well give u more details later. Great having u here!!! :D

MaLikah   

Lol, Malaika, it's been ages girl. I heard you were at the somali leadership event, how was that?

St.Paul chick- girl, Minnisoda is lucky to have such a big fan ahha. I guess even cedar is a tourist attraction- we'll see wha the rest of the towns gotta offer lol.

Paragon   

Hadii quuq iyo kirif kirif keento, tikidkeeda iyo iyadaba next British Airways aala saaraa, heck the next Diyaaradaha Xoolaha aa lagu tuuraa, ee nagu haleey anaga.

Is that a threat mate? Bolloh bolloh! war MMAyoow maad ka joogtid? Illeen reer London hadaan nahay, namataqaanid waxaan nahaye? :D You know we own Canada itself.

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Salaan...

Meeshoo inta eh Reer Minneapolis aaba isku balaariye. Baliis, neerta nasiiya. This
IS Aamino's room, hadaa Koronto five yards outside ka dagan tahay, foori ganjeelo noo baneey barxadaan.

Flying-Still, dhoont woori!! Mi and Aamino noow wan anadar feeri well, as Jamaal knows as well. Hadii quuq iyo kirif kirif keento, tikidkeeda iyo iyadaba next British Airways aala saaraa, heck the next Diyaaradaha Xoolaha aa lagu tuuraa, ee nagu haleey anaga.

Jaaw tuti.

WAraa you should know by now Reer minnesota own the whole damn place....so baska dambe soo raac saaxiib.

:D

AMEENAH WELCOME TO T.DOT

AND YOU SHOULD CHECH OUT

XAMARWAYNE

XAMDI

BILAN

NICE PLACES TO SEE

NIAGRA FALLS

CANADA WONDERLAND

CN TOWER

HALL OF FAME FOR SOMALIAN MUSIC

PLACE OF WORSHIP

KHALID MOSQUE

well i wish you the best in t.dot for more just ask.