Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

To: Reer Koronto (Toronto)

Hello, how are ya? smile.gif

To make a long story short, our beloved tweety (Ameenah) will be in Toronto and among you guys from nxt week, I'A. We would like to request for you all to show her some of your warm nomad hospitality...hadii kale dagaal baa dhacaya! :mad:

Introduce her to some of those famous Somali restaurants MMA is always telling us about, take her shopping (your job KK...there will be some baby-lotions in it for you ;) ) and show her some art, culture and mosques...your job Ilhaam. And whatever else your little city has to offer.

We are expecting a full report and plenty of pics when she comes back Insha'Allah.

Don't let us (and urselves) down.

Ta Ta

Reer London :D

Faheema.   

Reer Canada, Ameenah's trip wouldn't be complete without the introduction of.....

1.gif

You guys are addicted to it, damn you got me addicted to it and I am not even a regular coffee drinker,(could murder a cuppa anytime thou) but mention Tim Hortons and 'am like :eek: :eek: French Vanilla... hhhhmmm

Have safe trip sis, and a safe return... ;)

Ameenah, How big is your suitcase?

*plans on secretely folding herself inside it* :D:D

Just joking sweety, have fun darling and make sure you bring me a BIG souvenir back, alright? :D

Wish u good luck there sis...make sure u go to Eaton Mall(spelling). God I can't believe I'm forgetting that place :( . Shayma...the coffee? I miss them little donuts(timbits..I think). But the French Vanilla is my fav too....don't forget to go there sis. Have a fun and safe trip!!!! :D

Miriam1   

Hey she will enjoy the city, its a great place and the weather isnt that bad for august smile.gif

Call me up if your ever hitting Scarborough ;)

Salaan...

Koronto on Kanata?????!!! Ahahaha.

We are today living in a Third World country's condition. The entire city is in a blackout condition, and don't even have an electricity, to begin with. Darn us.

All of you Reer Koronto out there, let's introduce Aamino to our wonderful maqaayad, Xamdi and show her one of our decent menus. If anyone is going to be there, please put your name right here, especially Koronto folks, such as:

Ilhaan.

Kool-Kat.

Rock's Chick.

Nova.

Haaruun.

Nafisa.

Jawaahir.

And whatever else your little city has to offer

Yeah, go head, belittle our splendid city. But weey kaa go'an tahay markaa adiga imaatid. ;)

Macsalaama.

Does anyone ever come to minnesota? it is either london or toronto, Sup with that? Hey sista just have fun down there but not too much!

Xafsa   

^^^Nafisa is suposed to be here....but I aint heard from her...but I guess reer minnesota waa laga cabsadaa smile.gif

MMA y'all got a Xamdi makhaayad too huh?!!

Bambina   

Wat to visit in Tdot?hum hum, somali restaurants like Xamdi and Banadir 1&2(for Banadir:one is in da west but I dont know exactly where and the second is on Regent Park)though Im not leavin in da west I know there are lot of somali stores,sum of u can surely help Ameenah :D .Wat else ?the CN tower ,eaton center,yorkdale mall,Harbourfront centre.Im runnin outa of ideas, :D .

Kool_Kat   

Naa Ameenaaaay kumee? Xageebaad joogtaa? Ha igu qasbin itaan Weston Iyo Lawrence istaago in aan ku baafiyo...

War korontadaa naga maqneed labadaan bari...Soomaaliya leeba ixasuusiyeen...

N'way, I'll stick to my original offer, only if you provide the baby lotion, you know...lol...

Let me know when you're coming through...Bal Barwaaqana aan wax kuugu sii dhiibee...lol...

MMA, war ma'adaa qarsaday Ameenah...

Jaabir   

Reer Toronto jir xumo waa dhameyeen.. I was here for almost three weeks and no one is yet to say welcome darman :mad: :mad:

Kool_Kat   

Darman, soo dhowoow...I would've definately said Welcome, but didn't know you were in town...Well I hope you're enjoying your stay...

Macalin   

Where In the World is Toronto?

And whose these Ameenah oo saan loo buun buuninaaa?--yaah?

Ameenah--ciyaal kunikuniga iska ilaali walashis!

have fUN

MD   

^LOL

Oh have fun ameenaah and toronto people treat her well smile.gif too bad your just visiting Toronto