Saalax

So much for "binding agreement of Ceel Afweyn" , assassination attempt in Oog, Somaliland region

Saalax   

As  the Somali idiom goes "doofarka abidkii  ma daahiro" :D

WAR DEG DEG AH CIIDAAN BEELEED KASO JEEDA BARIGA BURCO OO ISKU DAYAY INAY DIILAN SADEEX NIN OO KASO JEEDA DEGMADA CEEL AFWEYN  MAGAALADA OOG.

http://salaanmedia.com/2018/08/war-degdeg-ah-ciidan-beeleed-hubaysan-oo-baho-ah-oo-soo-weeraray-gaadhi-iskorogo-ah-oo-ay-wateen-sadex-nin-oo-sacad-yoonis-ah-oo-dhagax-guranaaya/

Mooge   

these jeegaan people have no brain and heart. why try to kill innocent workers when there is peace agreement signed minutes ago.  isku-halaynta dowlada.

Saalax   
4 minutes ago, Mooge said:

these jeegaan people have no brain and heart. why try to kill innocent workers when there is peace agreement signed minutes ago.  isku-halaynta dowlada.

Indeed. 

Tallaabo   
16 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

^^^I wonder which day of the week do you usually collect your UK's welfare check? For I only ask since I as a UK's Tax-payer, will like to know which day do you feel the most free to help yourself with my generosity.

Which is, mind you, a generosity that is basically affording a shiftless, parasitic couch-potato, shameless welfare-scrounging, good-for-nothing internet troll, all the time in the world to detain us afterwards in right here of SOL, with his tendentious silly spleen.xD

Of course, knowing how much I pay for your idleness will not be given me any less of a heart-burn from such a ugly reality. But at least it will give me the tranquility of knowing that the man I pay up for his keep is only good enough to bite the hand that feeds him since he knows no better.  :D

Waar ninka Daily Mail ha ku noqon:o

Saalax   
16 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

^^^I wonder which day of the week do you usually collect your UK's welfare check? For I only ask since I as a UK's Tax-payer, will like to know which day do you feel the most free to help yourself with my generosity.

Which is, mind you, a generosity that is basically affording a shiftless, parasitic couch-potato, shameless welfare-scrounging, good-for-nothing internet troll, all the time in the world to detain us afterwards in right here of SOL, with his tendentious silly spleen.xD

Of course, knowing how much I pay for your idleness will not be given me any less of a heart-burn from such a ugly reality. But at least it will give me the tranquility of knowing that the man I pay up for his keep is only good enough to bite the hand that feeds him since he knows no better.  :D

Don't mistake me for your Jeegaan shoeshiner uncle  Cawil Mucjiso.  :D

Tallaabo   
6 minutes ago, Saalax said:

aar dee wa maxay naagaynta :D

The hardworking female taxpayers of the UK will not be pleased with your sexist remark B|

Saalax   
9 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

The hardworking female taxpayers of the UK will not be pleased with your sexist remark B|

Tallaabo and oodweyne acting like they work kulaha taxpayer.  :D  We all know you sit in a cafe in Whitechapel all day. Jeegaanta are only good at looting the funds of Sland backhome where they become ministers in make  believe "nation".   Now no more derailing in topics.

@Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar @Libaax-Sankataabte  lets keep the standards of this forum high. The usual  suspects are trying to derail every topic with ad-hominems. 

This rat got smoked out from every hideout and his desparation here is cringeworthy. 

Ha loogu dhaarto, arinkii Ceel Afwayn waa dhamaatay. Beelaha walaalaha waa heshiiyeen. 

Habaar iyo calaacal wax u dhimi mayso, Ceel Afwayn wadadii horimarka ayay cagta saartay. 

Saalax   
34 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

This rat got smoked out from every hideout and his desparation here is cringeworthy. 

Ha loogu dhaarto, arinkii Ceel Afwayn waa dhamaatay. Beelaha walaalaha waa heshiiyeen. 

Habaar iyo calaacal wax u dhimi mayso, Ceel Afwayn wadadii horimarka ayay cagta saartay. 

Watch the video kid.  Wax la dhameeyay ma jirto.  As the saying goes doofar abiidki ma dahiiro, ma doofar bay dhaariyo kitaab  qabata?  :D

It doesn't matter whether there are isolated incident here and there. What matters is the fact that the people and their leaders, religious, traditional or politicians are all united to bring lasting peace to Ceel Afwayn.

A lasting peace in Ceel Afwayn is obviously something the enemies of Somaliland would not want to see.  

macaluul ayaa ugu dhimandoonta inta aad is leeday Ceel Afwayn ayaa xumaan ka dhici doonta. 

Saalax   
19 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

It doesn't matter whether there are isolated incident here and there. What matters is the fact that the people and their leaders, religious, traditional or politicians are all united to bring lasting peace to Ceel Afwayn.

A lasting peace in Ceel Afwayn is obviously something the enemies of Somaliland would not want to see.  

macaluul ayaa ugu dhimandoonta inta aad is leeday Ceel Afwayn ayaa xumaan ka dhici doonta. 

You are naive.  A attempted assassination of 3 people just after the so called "binding agreement" is not a isolated incident.  Had the three men died a full blown clashes would have broken out in the area, every action has consequences.  No one cares about Somaliland and that nonsense,  this is about aano qabil.

Saalax   

The elders also mention the man who attempted the assassination  was released by the corrupted Sland police in Saraar. No wonder some people love the failed project of Somaliland too much ileen wa wax ay kuso dhuuntan markay raga iska celin wayeen.  :D