Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

[b]Senior Nomad[/b] ??

STOIC   

I'm a senior member.Woow!! Excuse me I'm a bit tizzled.Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention.I want to thank God First and second my grandmother who is watching from above.Shout-out to all my baby mommas and all the honeys of SOL who took the time to put ice on their wrists tonigh. Thanks to all my N**** for all the support and making this DREAM come true....(SOBS)..And all the trippin' haters kiss my @@@@@.To all my nizzle keep it coming the shiznit.

Its about quality than quantity. Some of these senior nomads spew the most tirades of self-opinionated bile. I could spew a 1001 LOOOOOOOLs then could so easily become a senior nomad! If anything the length of time spent on SOL should be awarded with the title of 'senior nomads'!!

Indhoos   

I am a Nomad!!! Whooooo hoooo yeay...

Oh wait, you guys are celebrating SENIOR Nomadhood..

Who cares, I am a NOMAAAAD....

I protest this post-countism going on SOL.

I just dont have that much to say :mad:

EDIT

I just realized that im above the 1K mark .. but still not senior .. I guess it is not a 1K post count then.

I see Fahiima is in the same boat, perhaphs it is the 2K mark

LSK,

Make it ‘Sr. Nomad’ to give it a professional touch awoowe.

haddii kale sida Ibtiba sheegtay habro iyo odoyaal bay gabdhaha iyo wiilasha yar-yarka ah ka dhigaysaa

MZanzi   

what's the fuss all about?.Gel jire you are clearly way too cool to be a senior Nomad, laakin kan yaro MARX la dhaho dhuulka ha xaabsadio

Malika   

^ :D , a more reason Geel-Jire should have been given the title of Senior Nomad..Yeah man! only the cool people got in.. icon_razz.gif exclusive club! Why aren't you in it Afro aka -0-?

I am doing very good thanks! just enjoying the wonderful British weather! Everything is good!

I agree 100%, the senior nomad should be removed at once, its no reflection of any sound contribution to SOL!!