Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

[b]Senior Nomad[/b] ??

Dhubad.   

^^With 1002? redface.gif This is not fair and its not based on 4.5, anigu dacwa ayaan qabaa. LSK awoowe iga garbax waxay sheekadu :D

Malika   

Calacal wax kuu matartee,boycott baan ku yiri.. :D

Pheeeeeew! For a minute there I thought,they have caught up with me and my 'real'age beri dow I shall be claiming pension in real life. redface.gificon_razz.gif

I would have prefered,'Eedo Malika' to senior nomad. :mad:

Malika   

^Looooooooooooool,indeed. Its Che's fault you know,he started calling me 'Habo',and the mothering in me resigned to be an Eedo or Habo.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Aw-Dhubad:

^^With 1002?
redface.gif
This is not fair and its not based on 4.5, anigu dacwa ayaan qabaa. LSK awoowe iga garbax waxay sheekadu
:D

This is so unfair. 4.5 kuma salaynaa. Where is Abdilatif? Where is Zack/najmudin? Where is Farancab? Okas ayaa reerkayaga looga tagayaa!! :D:D:D

Abtigiis   

This is too much. It means even LazyGirl now can be called a senior? Senior yaanla ceebaysan'e, let that be used to show age, so that the young here learn how to speak to elders.

Abtigiis   

Indeed fahiima. It is earned, after all that bashing by you. De hadaanu kula kaftami lahayna, ciise ayaanu ka cabsanaynaa!