Suldaanka

Ethiopian forces take over Jigjiga regional gov't buildings

maakhiri,

I think Ina Ilay is the last person to lead such a cause. It is just mind bogling that a desparado like warlord Cabdi Ilay could try to pull this off. 

He should have resigned and leave peacefully. This won't do much other than make life harder for the ordinary folks. 

I agree with you bro,, no way he could lead this, but qof ilaa dhinto lagama quusto, maybe he is seen all, and this is his redemption.

37 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Parliament already triggered article 39 , it is the oil, finally.

Ina Ilay has unleashed Liyu Police ethnic cleanthing of Oromos and other nationalities. law & order is getting out of hand. 

The place is like North Korea, no much news is coming out. we wait for updates.

anyway alot is happening, former Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn is welcoming Mengistu and will soon return home.

DjlR5YOW4AED30Q.thumb.jpeg.9753bf1d4f6377087aebdc2363c19067.jpeg

Djg1YYpWsAAApsA.jpeg

Tallaabo   
1 hour ago, Ducale said:

I have to congratulate Galbeedi for finally having one of his wishes coming through. 

Indeed!! Galbeedi got this right :D

Dalmar1   

''TPLF messed up Abiy Ahmed by making Abdi Iley their dead man switch, they wanted him to initiate the article 39 first and force Abiy Ahmed into two options: A) let K5 go free and become the first leader that let Ethiopia dismantle or B) ruin his “western reform” image by cracking down on Liyu. He chose option B and violence has spread throughout the region.''

I hope ONLF hasn't changed their Independence stance, and aren't gonna be a mere lackeys for the new rookie PM Abiy Ahmed, ONLF is facing today a do or die situation, a chance they have been waiting for and wont likely get ever again if they miss this opportunity to seize the administration and declare Independence, i'm sure 100% since we live in Cyber era their call for independence will be heard and supported throughout the world.