Che -Guevara

Prime-Minister Kheyr in Garowe

It takes more than a year for Somalia PM to visit the most relatively peaceful and secured space in the republic.

Isn't the PM primarily responsible for ministries that work in the country..education, health, administration, ..etc and less foreign affairs and defense?

Tallaabo   
1 minute ago, maakhiri1 said:

Does Gaas think pple came out for him? waving! or has forgotten his  medicine today?

That is harsh. Leave the gentle intellectual alone. He is more civil than most Somali politicians including the one he is with in the photos. 

5 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

That is harsh. Leave the gentle intellectual alone. He is more civil than most Somali politicians including the one he is with in the photos. 

He is a BIG fail, it is basics, People with mental issues, and or on mental medications should not allowed to hold public positions.

1 hour ago, maakhiri1 said:

He is a BIG fail, it is basics, People with mental issues, and or on mental medications should not allowed to hold public positions.

Lol@“ ..he should not be allowed to hold public office”

😁

Maakhir1,

I like how you’re laying down the law like some infallible edict giver of the former glorious Roman Empire.😁

saaxiib, bahashu waa siyaasad ee bal in yar tartiibso intaadan ku sibiibaxan.

Gaas, the politician, clearly has the support of the people of Puntland, and I believe that will manifest itself once and if he gets re-elected. So stop with silly and churlish personal attacks until then, eh.

6 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

Lol@“ ..he should not be allowed to hold public office”

😁

Maakhir1,

I like how you’re laying down the law like some infallible edict giver of the former glorious Roman Empire.😁

saaxiib, bahashu waa siyaasad ee bal in yar tartiinso intaadan ku sibiibaxan.

Gaas, the politician, clearly has the support of the people of Puntland, and I believe that will manifest itself once  if he gets re-elected. So stop with silly and churlish personal attacks until then, eh.

Nin waalan oo mudo waallaa, baa isagoo maalintii danbe maqaaxi ka sheekeeynaya, dadkii oo dhamu ku dhaheen war ninyahow waa bogsatey, markaas buu yiri, ba bogsane, idinkaa isoo gaadhey!

Waa wax dhici kara in dib loo doorto, dadkiina isaga gaadheen 😁

2 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Nin waalan oo mudo waallaa, baa isagoo maalintii danbe maqaaxi ka sheekeeynaya, dadkii oo dhamu ku dhaheen war ninyahow waa bogsatey, markaas buu yiri, ba bogsane, idinkaa isoo gaadhey!

Waa wax dhici kara in dib loo doorto, dadkiina isaga gaadheen 😁

I think that’s a mark of true leadership skills, haduu waali dadka u horseedo oo ay ku wada raacaan, so ma aha? 😆

Samafal   

Makhiri, stop fadhikudirir nacnac. Gaas is the best leader Puntland have ever had. Ilkajiir and likes are the real failures.