Sign in to follow this  
Amna

To move on or not to move on?

Ibtisam   

:D lool

****** thread iyou ****** question ma finish ma nooqdan. Uuuf.

women get a life, outside of this man and leave the poor chap alone, e-mail his family kulaah. wax miya ku dimian hoorta?

Ibtisam   

^^^Walahi that made me laugh. Forced out brown style is bad enough, iyaad she is being dragged along, boodka iska tuun.

Buuxo   

^LOL. How old is your new PM ?

Amna,No women in her right mind waits around for a man.If he is interested he should be a Man about it and make it clear. Don't waste your energy or time thinking about him or what he is up to.Haduu afar shukaansanayo maxaa idiga ku diiday.Explore you options.

Paragon   

If this has something to do with the old tradition of arranged marriage processes, I can understand why you have to be patient. Perhaps that it is about, patience. A quality that is best found in the best of us. That is, if your family have proposed the idea of marrying him in the first place and you value the decision of your parents a lot.

Forget what all those who say what they say (because they really can't know anything else to say, due to their constrained states of mind).Follow the path that is important to you and those whom you value most, your parents.

If it is not what I said above and there are other circumstances, then, consider those circusmtances by yourself. Asking SOLers for suggestions of what to do is really (in a nutshell) a hopeless waste of time.

Like I said, be patient with yourself first, whether you wait or not. Then decide. By yourself.

Malika   

^That was the best response in this thread Mr Paragon.

Amna waxba anaguu hanaa weydiniin,we really cant give you advice to matters that are and should be very private to you.

Originally posted by *Buuxo*:

. Don't waste your energy or time thinking about him or what he is up to.Haduu afar shukaansanayo maxaa idiga ku diiday.Explore you options.

Buux, Jacaylka meel baad uga dhacday haye! this women simply loves this dude despite his shukaansigiisa badan,,so explaration is not an option to her any more is it?

Aaliyyah   

Malika am on the same page as you lol....I was raised to believe that I deserve the world iyo 100 geel..I can not comprehend either. But, thats beside the point here what i cant understand is his difficult circumstance which couldnt enable him to contact you sister Amna. If theres some valid reason out there which you know of and you know he is a good man go for it. Wait for him by all means. But this whole thing doesnt give me a good feeling. I think you are better off moving on and also allow men to seek u rather than u dealing with their family members..walee wa sheeko anba sida malika aan la wareeray..

laakin ilaahay hakula qabto haduu khyr leeyahayna ilaahay hakugu simo hadii kalena ilaahay mid ka wacan ha kusiiyo..

Beer she never yet spoke to him from what i gathered from her post. So I doubt love has anything to do with this story...

Amna at the end of the day you will have to make the decision for yourself and you know yourself better than anyone else here and you know what u looking for and if he is the one..dont worry abt the rest...bt this is just our advice and take on the issue. Hope we did not offend u in anyway..laakin ayeeyday waxay dhahada markaad qiima isku yeeshid uun bay dadku ku qimeeyana marka email intaa dirtid reerkisa u dirtid oo maanto dhan aad sugasid in jawaab lagu siiyo oo yaguna they are taking their sweet time..waa wax aan anuu personal u qadan laha oo an ka xumaan laha...

ma 2 cents

salaam