Sign in to follow this  
Amna

To move on or not to move on?

Amna   

I have been communicating with a family member of a potential husband, this member recently began to take their sweet time replying to any of my emails and infact there is a possibility that they are talking with other interests for him. I have not spoken to him yet due to a difficult circumstances on his part but he did give them the go ahead to give me his contact info. However I really want this family of his to hurry up and send me what i have asked of them. Should I wait for the brother to reply to my letter? or should I take the fact that they are talking to other sisters as a hint?. Note I am not hundred percent sure that they are talking to other sisters just my gut instinct is telling me that they might be.

Oz   

^ ^ are you saying it could be QueenArrawelo? Poster go ask your mother/sister.

Faheema.   

^ I know nothing :D

But I would like to ask the poster if this her way of asking his family for his Hand in Marriage?

Juxa   

you are talking to a potential husband reerihiisa?

they are making you wait whilst he considers his options or possibly communicates with others in similar situation like you?

should you wait? MAYeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Malika   

This is a different culture to the one I know, marka maxaa kaa garaneyaa,if one has to wait for some man to make up his mind or not..So,should you move on or wait...hmmmmmmm..am still trying to comprehend. smile.gif

Amna,are you serious?

Kool_Kat   

I think people (I don't want to name any names) owe Cynical Layd and I some apologies!

Deleted, Oz, and NG, don't start nothing, there won't be nothing... :D

Queen Arawelo(aka Marx, B and his other entourage) has found a potential husband? Yacni, aniga sidaasan u fahmay. :D Yeah, do JUMP on that bridge to the happyland we call courting.Track him down, bombard him with letters, phone calls, gifts etc.Surely he can still 'talk' to other sisters and you at the same time ;) .