Sign in to follow this  
Hales

Muhammed Abdullah Hassan (Mad Mullah) Jihad civillian casualties

Tuujiye   

Libaahe.. duq yaashaan aad soo tirisay dhan aniga ma kasaayi koow dheh, laakiin waxaan hubaa sayidka sababta uu u go'aansaday in uu dagaal ku qaado dadkaan oo dhulkiisa hooyo ka kacsado waxaa ka mid aheyd gaaleynta la gaaleynaaye dadka British Somaliland lool... xanaaq ama ha xanaaqin is a fact history saaxiib...Taliyaanigana xitaa sidoo kale ayee ku sameynaayeen Banaadir and the south..

Aniga kaaba qabiilyo aad ku qayishaan intaad iisoo tirisid ha iigaga dhigin wax....

Sayidka British Somaliland asaga ayaa save gareeyey oo taleex intuu dagay dagaalo bilaabay... Mr John smith....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Saalax   
Tuujiye , i didn't ask you to tell me the reasons why the sayyid fought, obvisiouly mostly people know that laakinse the question was if your claiming he was stopping people being christianised, why even when he died in 1921-1920 that is a 40 year gap leading to the somaliland independence didn't we see a increase in people becoming christians? taarikh been ha ka sheegiin sxb, the british were never interested in such a thing that much all they wanted is to control the ports in the north leading to the adan trade and meat trade they were not like the italians who made dozens of somalis catholics and even changed their language.

Saalax   

The Zack , what can you tell us about the relationship between Caarshe Dheere - Sir Geoffrey Archer and the Caano-boore crew? :D

Saalax   

The Zack, it wasn't supposed to be funny but merely a taarikh , i guess you have no clue where is A&T he will properly tell you the caano-boore crews long connection with haile selassie and Caashre Dheere. ;)

Saalax   

Not only that the sayyid also starved and looted the camels of entire sub groups wh opposed his rule it's well documented and some where killed by small pox in the somali region when they were fleeing the bombarding of the british planes in taleex iyo Cidaankii Adan Gibb, and last of the remaining soldiers were killed by Haji Warsame Buraale Waraabe Haji waraabe - haji the the Hyena & Risaaldr Haji Musa Farah under the battle called "Hogoogane"..

C&H, far iyo meel buktaa is og baa la yidhi, aniga nacnada ha ila imaan walalo nobody was talking to you in the first place.

Labadeena qofka nac nac iyo dhareer forumkan uga dhamaadaay waala yaqaanaa. And yes you were talking to me. If you think you can bully me, you'd better think again. Inaad jiran tahayna marqaati uma baahna. Shiidh house!

Saalax   
C&H, i never mentioned your name nor am i interested in conversing with you , talk about assuming things!

Polanyi   

chocolate, i still think you guys are being unfair on sacad aka libahe.........tujjiyes comments about somaliland christians and john smith where equally controversial..Zack even laughed at it.Now you guys are saying he is full of puke.just because he responded.come on, guys... :D ..

Saalax   
Karl_Polanyi , it's funny indeed the level of bias in some members if some people think they have a free pass insulting my people they have something coming.