Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Scripts purported as real nomads on SOL.

Hunguri   

Xiin, I did not know, the master piece engineering design of Burjiko came from Ceel-Buur. Almuhim, you got it right.

War la helyaaba tala la hel!

Mustafe, dee niyow adigaa Bur-jikada ka masuul ahe. Bal sharrax ka bixi, is Ceel-Buur a cold city, do Ceel Buur people use fragrance alot, what do they do with the Burjiko, and who was the lady invented this Jikin Engineering :D

B   

Look where your from doesnt have anything to do with your personality. My family from is from ceel buur. Not me. Does not knowing nasso haablo making you a Hargeisa person? Your really wasted with your investigative techniques. your qabyaalad side is coming out.

Mustafa come down awoowe. Even Hunguri agrees with me now

Ceel Buur was one of the most diverse cities in Somalia if you didn't know.

To paraphrase line from movie, I think Fu-Fu is chick playing dude disguised as another dude.

For Cara, she's just too reasonable to be Somali.I smell a mole.

But I can vouch Mostapha.

Hungure..You are talking Naxar?

MZanzi   

^^^Che what'z up with you dude ...Miyaan dharka iska soo dhigaa oo aan webcam ku shidaa just to proof inaan rag rag dhalay ahay

Fufu, dont bring the caravan into this discussion. You (as a reasonable script) and I have a similar stance on the outcome of the peace caravan.

You are great script. That you malfunction one time does not take away all the good things you stand for.

As for Mustafa, lets put this way you forgot one part of your body he forgot the whole.

Gheelle

Aw Muse is the best. Next Cara. CL needs to be tweaked and taught how to converse with more than one person. FuFu is great. It only made one mistake. Mustafa sounds that it's still in beta.

Che & A%T went beyond the threshold, and can be upgraded to do wonderfull things